*Next FIFA league, thoughs and opinions please*

got to say, I feel unless we do a large / popular league many people will lose interest, I don't fancy say Dutch League 2

like hilly I only want to play as Newcastle , obv I will play as another team but Championship sides maybe?

That's it, people don't want to be told they have to be a team, we all play friendlies against each other and choose our own teams. Thats the only way it will stay fun. I'd personally keep it as being able to choose whatever team you want. I'd rather play people constantly and get beat rather than beat them and never get to play everyone.

That's it, people don't want to be told they have to be a team, we all play friendlies against each other and choose our own teams. Thats the only way it will stay fun. I'd personally keep it as being able to choose whatever team you want. I'd rather play people constantly and get beat rather than beat them and never get to play everyone.

Yeah and I wouldn't say there was a dominant team nor was there one team selected much more than any other. Andy was personally one of the best players I've played and he used a 4.5* Liverpool

the only way you will ever get a fair spread of even teams, is to pick a grou pof teams around the 4 star rating and someone draw names out of a hat against each team. That way its random and fair. I see no other way.

With the league placements being random you are running the risk of then having two leagues with semi active people playing. You'd be better having one league of active people, than having two leagues of semi active people.

Take the league as it is, the bottom 5 or so are inactive, spread that across two leagues and that's 10 people inactive.

the only way you will ever get a fair spread of even teams, is to pick a grou pof teams around the 4 star rating and someone draw names out of a hat against each team. That way its random and fair. I see no other way.

With the league placements being random you are running the risk of then having two leagues with semi active people playing. You'd be better having one league of active people, than having two leagues of semi active people.

Take the league as it is, the bottom 5 or so are inactive, spread that across two leagues and that's 10 people inactive.

I see where you're coming from but we don't want semi-active players as this just still ruins everything. We want fully active players and if we can only get 10 so be it. You know how hard it would be trying to get semi-active players to ever play? It's just not worth it.

The league can only be fair and a happy place if people choose their own teams, if there are duplicates, so be it.

I would love to play please. I play most nights and was gutted to have missed the last one

I only ever play as Newcastle like da_mic so how do you sort that out? and I don’t particularly like the idea of multiple teams. Pick out of a hat style?

I’m happy to play lower level teams, right down to 1 star bad lads :P I don’t know why that bothers people? I don’t find it any less exciting other than the fact that I am not playing with my team. It’s a challenge.

2 leagues sound good but I don’t think it should be based on the last league. Again everyone should be mixed and chosen out of a hat since this a new start.

EDIT: God theres been a lot posted since mine. Some of my thoughts might be out of date now :P

I would love to play please. I play most nights and was gutted to have missed the last one

I only ever play as Newcastle like da_mic so how do you sort that out? and I don’t particularly like the idea of multiple teams. Pick out of a hat style?

I’m happy to play lower level teams, right down to 1 star bad lads :P I don’t know why that bothers people? I don’t find it any less exciting other than the fact that I am not playing with my team. It’s a challenge.

2 leagues sound good but I don’t think it should be based on the last league. Again everyone should be mixed and chosen out of a hat since this a new start.

EDIT: God theres been a lot posted since mine. Some of my thoughts might be out of date now :P

I don't think da_mic will give them up, if you have to play Newcastle one of nineteen matches, it shouldn't matter should it??

League wise, people shouldn't take it as being one worse than the other. It's not the case.

I'm up for another league. Don't mind how it's organised/team selection. I'd prefer to play as Liverpool as that's who I play 99.9% of matches on there with but equally Championship level teams give closer matches/more dependant on the game player's own skill rather than the stats of the players on the pitch.

Would people not be interested in playing a different league then we don’t have the problem of people not getting the team they want?

Championship with randomly picked teams I think would be quite good.

Would people not be interested in playing a different league then we don’t have the problem of people not getting the team they want?

Championship with randomly picked teams I think would be quite good.

It will just cause people to lose interest as they'll be struggling away with a team their not used too. It will happen.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. This league was successful, people had fun apart from the bad losers and it should keep even more people happy if there not picking the left over teams this time around.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. This league was successful, people had fun apart from the bad losers and it should keep even more people happy if there not picking the left over teams this time around.

Indeed, all we need to do is trim out the folks with low % played and then we'll be adding more people who want to play, if we do this each time we'll end up with a very active league.

It will just cause people to lose interest as they'll be struggling away with a team their not used too. It will happen.

when do we start then ? :D

So I can be Man Utd again :p

Ironically I'm not that great with them and leak goals (no idea why), but they are my team so naturally want to be them.

Back
Top Bottom