*** Nexus 10 Tablet ***

Soldato
You can pretty much tell it's plastic in that pic tbh...

Wonder how much, that's the main thing. Loving my Nexus 7 and to be honest it's just the right size for both sitting on the sofa and being on the train etc so I probably won't go for a bigger one, but still that screen will be awesome...

Soldato
If it's priced around £400-£450, I would be very, very tempted to buy this. However, it better have at least 32gb memory minimum...

You can be pretty damn sure it'll be £400 or less for the cheapest version. It would be a bad idea to price it above the prices of the equivalent iPad and other high end android tablets. My money is on it being anywhere between £300 and £400.

Really interested in this though. I've got a Note 10.1 at the moment which I think would be difficult to replace, as the pen is just so useful. But if this is as awesome as it sounds...

Last edited:
Soldato
Also, as with most Nexus devices, this will set a great precedent for all future high end tablets. If people want to stay in the game, they've got to be competitive compared with the Nexus 10.

Overall it can only mean good things for the next generation(s) of tablets!

Soldato
The pics are far from flattering, however news on the street is the plastic looking back is actually metal. No doubt we will get some better pics over the weekend. Also apparently 16GB and 32GB options possibly 64GB too.

It's definitely looking like the internals and screen will both be better then the latest ipad so I am looking forward to seeing the big reveal on Monday. I'm also wondering what new tablet based features are in Android 4.2 to support this amazing new tablet.

Soldato
The main thing they need to nail with this tablet, despite what the nerd in us all wants, is the external aesthetic. It can have all the spec in the world (the screen sounds incredible), but to really do some damage people need to be able to pick this up and feel a viable quality alternative to the iPad. If if feels or looks cheap it will fail. I mean christ Apple can't own every good designer in the world, is it really that hard to make a rival in design as well as technical specifications?

Back
Top Bottom