Nexus 5 2015 refresh

Soldato
Kinda is though, its just small devices are now large. :)

I remember thinking how ridiculous the original note was, not most of the 'small' devices are larger than that.

Soldato
It's not that much smaller than my Note 5...

vlcsnap-2015-10-30-06h53m27s872_zpsmvpomwf6.png

Take a look at 15:00

Soldato
Has anyone noticed an issue with when on a call, The screen remains black? Today I've been making calls and when lifting the phone away, It remains blank so I can't hang up or get call options.

Soldato
Thanks Andy, that video is really useful.

Still trying to decide if I could cope with the size of the 6P, but coming from a Nexus 4 the 5X is already going to be a massive jump in size for me. In a way there isn't a massive size difference between the 5X and 6P, but I think it can still make quite a big difference when you hold them.

Soldato
Am I the only one suffering from awful lag? The device is pretty much unusable right now. I don't have any non-mainstream apps installed but everything seems to just grind to a halt. The camera is especially bad, it takes ages before it can actually take photos.

Interestingly I seem to have firmware that is two iterations behind the current firmware, I'm not being offeren an OTA so I may just unlock my bootloader and update manually.

Back
Top Bottom