Nexus 5 2015 refresh

Soldato
Anyone else finding the phone a bit laggy sometimes? I mean most of the time it is fine, but then it can become unusable for a short period. I think it may be to do with Facebook.

Soldato
Anyone else finding the phone a bit laggy sometimes? I mean most of the time it is fine, but then it can become unusable for a short period. I think it may be to do with Facebook.

I read that if you turn off animations in the developer menu it helps. Not too sure how true that is as I have not used mine yet.

GT3

GT3

Soldato
Is it just me thats getting such poor battery life?

With no phone calls, or streaming etc. Just using the phone for browsing on 4g & few whatsapp messages. Over an 8 hour period I am draining the battery completely with around 2 hours screen on time.

Doze seems to be functioning fine, as if I leave the phone over night it only drops a couple of percent.

Faulty phone? Kind of wishing I'd ordered via the play store now not with cpw.

Man of Honour
Well I've been in Dubai for a short week and have been using my phone in 35C+ heat taking lots of pictures daily and it has been doing okay. Not mind blowing but okay. 7-8am till 6pm with lots of pics. Not much data as I am roaming but over 3 hrs screen time too. It's not amazing but noticibly better than the Nexus 5.

Back
Top Bottom