NFL 2017 Season

Soldato
You can only assume he's been promised the patriots HC job in the next year or two and Bill will ride off into the sunset with Brady.

Not sure I'd want the job then to be honest! Bit like Moyes at United a hiding to nothing job!

Associate
Hi,

Looking for some info on UK coverage of NFL, I am basically a new fan of the sport after watching a few tv series recently and would like to get into it abit more so if anyone has any info on Anything NFL related as a UK fan please pass on your knowledge. Much appreciated

Soldato
Once you get used to it jumping all over the place, RedZone Channel is great. They jump around the matches to whichever looks good at the time, in theory, anyone in the red zone (last 20 yards) will be shown. Often no-one is, so they just look for who's best to watch/likely to score next. No ads for like 7 hours or something.

I watch that on GamePass, but I think it's also on Sky Sports red button?

Associate
i have just read this on a website :-

"Red Zone begins at 6pm UK time and goes off air no later than 1am in the early hours of Monday morning.
The seven-hour extravaganza is broadcast on Sky Sports Mix, channel 121 on Sky, every Sunday night."

Soldato
i never knew about GamePass this is exactly what i am looking for ,with regards to watching on your TV do you use apple tv and xbox one ? is the picture quality good ?

Save your money. Game Pass is an absolute shambles at the moment. There's no support, they've withdrawn their Twitter account for it because of the amount of complaints that they were getting. People get black screens, freezes, the Xbox app doesn't work. I tried it a few years ago and it was terrible, and it's only got worse over the years. Deltatre, the company that provides the platform, simply don't give a damn and the NFL don't seem to care about all of these issues. It's simply not worth the £140. By all means try the free trial, but I wouldn't pay for it at the moment. Not until they improve it vastly.

Soldato
I had some problems since they brought a new company in, but to be fair they finally got it fixed around week 6 maybe? They then gave us all £30 back. From my experience of the latter part of last year, I think you're fairly safe with it now.

Soldato
My advice before buying Game Pass is to check the official NFL UK forums first. It’s full of people experiencing major issues. It’s far from right at the moment and their support when it doesn’t work is awful.

Back
Top Bottom