NFL 2017 Season

Soldato
The way that game started it looked like the Patriots would run riot. Credit to the Chiefs though for sticking in there. Also it looks like Alex Smith can throw the ball deep after all :D

Hoping that my team (Steelers) don't lay an egg on Sunday against the Browns. We have the pieces in place to make another good run at the Superbowl. Hopefully the Chiefs can knock the Pats off in the playoffs so we don't have to play them :o

Soldato
i fear another season of woefulness coming for the rams :(

their holding out on giving donald a new contract, which i can sort of understand as hes still got a couple of years to run, but for me not turning up in pre season isn't a good idea, just hope we don't lose him as hes worth more than the money they paid austin.

fingers crossed that goff has spent the off season learning how to play pro football, otherwise the season could be really painful.

i think that defeat for the patriots will be better than any sort of team talk belichick could give going into the season, if they needed a wake up call they've got it really early.

Soldato
Well, that was a terrible call to go against the Redskins and close our game out. There is no way Cousins didn't throw the ball of the guys hand, reasonably clear incomplete pass, and it stands up under review? Very odd.

Soldato
I was cautiously optimistic that the 49ers would have a half decent season this year even after the MASSIVE overhaul they have had but last night showed a sign of things to come. I think a 6-10 season isnt impossible but not exactly great but we are rebuilding. Defence looked pretty decent, Reuben foster certainly had presence until he got hurt but luckily its nothing major.

Our offense although better than last year took an absolute pounding. They kept the defense on the field far too often. I still think hoyer is alright, nothing exceptional just alright. However our O-Line was shocking. Zane beadles was just getting run over all game. Marquise goodwin deserves a good couple of slaps as well, dropped a few catches which he should have easily had.

It was the panthers though, not exactly some pony team. Next week doesnt look any better though going against the seahawks.

Associate
Anyone else with the GamePass wondering why they're not bothering to cut out the adverts for games that have finished? It's quite annoying.

Soldato
Hmm, I guess that's fair enough. I was going to say 'but the last company doing GamePass did it just fine!?' but they have added all these (pointless?) extra's like markers on the timeline when things happen and commentary or something or other. You wouldn't think adjusting the time stamps for them would be that big a problem though. I wonder if they get more money from advertisers if they leave them in?

Associate
I was watching a game 15 minutes behind the live time, and it displayed me the live score at the top of the screen, so there is clearly still some work to be done. Bit of a shambles considering the amount of money they must make from it.

Back
Top Bottom