Night Owls

I like both PC and console gaming, never been one for arguing over the merits or disadvantages of any platform. If you like it, enjoy it and **** what anyone else thinks. GTA5 looks pretty enough for me on PS4 and since my PS3 went bang least year I'm kinda looking forward to using a pad again.

I like both PC and console gaming, never been one for arguing over the merits or disadvantages of any platform. If you like it, enjoy it and **** what anyone else thinks. GTA5 looks pretty enough for me on PS4 and since my PS3 went bang least year I'm kinda looking forward to using a pad again.

:D I like many things from many platforms :D they are all great in different departments, there is no getting away from that!

If you have not played the last of us on the ps3 then you absolutely must get the last of us remastered. It's the best game ive played in 20 years!

Is this the night time version of TI&M? :D
I think it is!

I really wanted to play The Last Of Us when I had my PS3 but despite all the critical acclaim and hype I held off as I'm not good with jump scares and it seemed like it was ripe for them. Pretty crappy excuse not to play it I know, but doing some non-spoilery reading there's little in the way of jump scares so I think it's going to be my 2nd PS4 game.

I really wanted to play The Last Of Us when I had my PS3 but despite all the critical acclaim and hype I held off as I'm not good with jump scares and it seemed like it was ripe for them. Pretty crappy excuse not to play it I know, but doing some non-spoilery reading there's little in the way of jump scares so I think it's going to be my 2nd PS4 game.

yeah there are no jump scares :) just a fascinating story and amazing character relationships. Oh playstation plus is a great purchase too given the sheer mass of free games you get :)

I am currently thoroughly enjoying Tomb Raider on Xbox one. The free bee currently for gold customers. Been playing after work most nights. Infact my £80 copy of Forza 6 is not being played! Will be getting a slap from the other half when I roll into bed at 4am as it is my day off tomorrow and I am meant to be fitting new doors upstairs......

Thank you, I'll check it out. I like complex story driven games with good characters. I think it's why I like the GTA series so much, apart from the sandbox element the main characters are the kind of people you can love and hate at the same time. The game that's drawn me in the most is Life Is Strange, can't wait for the last episode to be released later this month!

Thank you, I'll check it out. I like complex story driven games with good characters. I think it's why I like the GTA series so much, apart from the sandbox element the main characters are the kind of people you can love and hate at the same time. The game that's drawn me in the most is Life Is Strange, can't wait for the last episode to be released later this month!

I have that though never found time to play it :(

Back
Top Bottom