Night Owls

Solution to the cat problem. Shut the door :D. I'm glad that once I fall asleep I essentially become a brick.

You tried changing / maintaining routine as that makes a big difference.

You are obviously not a cat owner as shutting will result in pay back starting with scratching at said closed door to meowing her head off.

Tried everything and then some. My poor sleeping seems to stem from a head injury sustained on a night exercise when in the Royal Marines some 40 years ago. But poor sleeping also to be getting steadily worse. I can survive and have done for many years with poor sleeping habits and it has never really effected my life during the day. But I wake from an extremely broken sleep nowadays absolutely knackered, I believe it is called 'non-restorative sleep syndrome.'

You are obviously not a cat owner as shutting will result in pay back starting with scratching at said closed door to meowing her head off.

e.'

Or you know bother training it. Are cat wasn't even allowed upstairs.
And was kicked out the house at night.

Changing it up tonight, Playing the order 1886 opposed to watching Twin peaks :)

1emown.jpg

Gorgeous game photo does not to it justice, also makes the tv look like it has a hell of a lot of backlight bleed. Can't see that with my eyes :D

And lead to it eventually pooing through your catflap?

Anyway, after having some wierd issues for the last couple of months, I finally got round to giving the ol comp, a nice, fresh windows reinstall and now it's purring like a greased kitten. Woo, it's gametime!

Sadly, I forgot to backup My Documents, so I have to start everything from scratch :o

Back
Top Bottom