Night Owls

Went to bed about 10:30pm with a migraine slept for about 2 hours then woke up wide awake (as always happens if I try to sleep before 2-3am) now I'm gonna struggle to sleep again any time soon. So now playing about with circuit ideas for a USB/5V powered headphone amplifier.

Fortunately (or unfortunately) not working until 5pm today so atleast I won't be having to get up at like 8am for work.

Last edited:
I seem to be falling asleep at about 9pm every night but waking up bright-eyed and bushy-tailed at about 2am. I've got 6 weeks of recovery left after surgery and I've already run out of tv to watch, no PC games are doing it for me at the moment and restricted mobility means I can't mess with my pc / build another one etc. Gonna be a long 6 weeks.

Up late as Mrs isn't well and expecting call back from doctor.

Anyway, harry, just before she started making a fuss I started watching battlestar galactica, might be worth a go for you? It's on Netflix

That is about my plan - just got in from work - to fatigued to really do anything but not tired enough to sleep.

It's a nice way to spend an hour. I can't figure out what kind of mood I'm in after this evening, so listening to everything from ambient to chillout to dance/progressive-house is quite fitting I guess.

If you like space films, try Moon. I thought it was very good if a little odd.

Again, i'm still up because I am in a **** load of pain. Going to play some SWTOR, finish my website, write some stuff up for work, maybe plaster a ceiling patch, design a pinata for my daughters superhero birthday party and maybe apply for a new job.

Hopefully I'll get 3 hours sleep before work...hopefully. :(

I've just spent the last hour trying to get my HTC M9 to work. Eventually I discovered the problem. My old M7 has a micro Sim card and my new M9 has a Nano Sim card. Why didn't O2 tell me about this when I placed my order ? Muppets. Also I bet they charge me for Nano card.

I'm so annoyed I can't sleep, so I'm having a pint of cider and watching a film from my collection.

I've just spent the last hour trying to get my HTC M9 to work. Eventually I discovered the problem. My old M7 has a micro Sim card and my new M9 has a Nano Sim card. Why didn't O2 tell me about this when I placed my order ? Muppets. Also I bet they charge me for Nano card.

I'm so annoyed I can't sleep, so I'm having a pint of cider and watching a film from my collection.

First world problems. Angry because wrong sim card. :p

Back
Top Bottom