Night Owls

You guys call yourselves night owls, lame to say the least.

I have been decorating all day and still up. Tomorrow might be a different perspective for me but I been grafting all day so a lye in is deserved. Then more graft.

Sleep I don't get the excitement about it. It bores me to death as does waking.
I will die in my sleep that's for sure, as it will take me that long to get there I will die of boredom.

Poor old Tefal is sitting in his chair waiting for a house. Night owls keep him company! :p

Making random YouTube stuff for my "gaming" channel.
AKA, just random videos of me and my friend on Company of Heroes failing.

Basically an excuse to render video's again. :p

Good luck Tefal, my housing buying days are many years away yet ;)

link reaper

I went to bed straight after posting haha!
The channel isn't started or anything, it has a single video to test that I could render properly. :p

The video contains random commentary about random things non-related to CoH, more like an insight to me and my friends life, it also has swearies. :eek:

It's just my name, with a text logo, my normal Google account has the name "Tha Reaper Guy" as well... but that was a mistake and I can't change it. :(

Have had this irritating tickly cough for the past two weeks or so, which only seems to strike when I try to get to sleep at night. Doesn't happen at all when I'm up and about, just when I want to sleep. Most irritating. :mad:

This year is gonna be bad for hayfever if the hedges, etc. around here are anything to go by - really thick developed foliage this year.

woot have to be up in 4hours, don't think there's much chance of sleep. only woke up at 2 this afternoon. and it;s a long 12hour shift tomorrow.

have I ever said how much I detest changing from nights to days, stupid work.

woot have to be up in 4hours, don't think there's much chance of sleep. only woke up at 2 this afternoon. and it;s a long 12hour shift tomorrow.

have I ever said how much I detest changing from nights to days, stupid work.

Regular switching night and day shifts is horrid shouldn't even be legal it has to be significantly worse for people's health than just doing nights.

Back
Top Bottom