Nightmare PC problems

Associate
OP
@ HoneyBsdger Glad you car is okay. Problem is, I've got 0 thermal paste left and I feel I'd be taking advantage borrowing all that from you, and I'd hate to mess any of it up, I'm not the most experienced builder.

If we were to do so, you wouldn't just have to come to me mate, I'd be happy to come to you and save you some fuel. Have you got a number I can text you on? (If you're happy to give it out)

Last edited:
Soldato
I have loads of TIM - Don't worry about that.

Appreciate the fuel saving offer but trust me, it's better I come to you! lol - I have a tired wife and 4 German Shepherds who will go crazy!!
Don't worry about messing any of it up, its kit I don't use, although I may swap the LED RAM for non-LED DDR4 just in case! haha!

If you still want me to drop it off, trust me your mobile/email and I'll text you.

Associate
OP
Honey Badger generously lent me a motherboard and a bios speaker to test my components, I breadboarded the motherboard with minimal components and managed to boot into the bios with no trouble!

Can't thank Honey Badger enough, truly restores your faith in humanity, was absolutely sweating over this and it's amazing having some peace of mind, the faulty board was dispatched earlier for the second (lengthy I imagine) RMA process!

Back
Top Bottom