Ninja gaiden sigma 2 Demo Japan PSN store updated

Edz

Edz

Soldato
Played the demo last night and thought it was rubbish :( Shame because I enjoyed the first Sigma but this one seems way to fast leaving me often unsure of which character I was on the screen.

The 1080P/60fps is nice but unfortunately the enviroments felt really empty.

Maybe a bargain bin buy if there's nothing else I want?

Soldato
Played the demo last night and thought it was rubbish :( Shame because I enjoyed the first Sigma but this one seems way to fast leaving me often unsure of which character I was on the screen.

I loved the original SIgma also, and I feel I am going to feel the exact same way as you.

I did own NG2 on the 360 and was VERY disappointed with it compared to Sigma, but was hoping they might be enough of a change in the Sigma 2 for it to be good... but I doubt it. I'm d/ling the demo now, so I will soon see.

Soldato

Well the first ng in any of its froms sigma or black is a classic.

Soldato
I have just ordered it.. :) Played the demo last night and loved it. The graphics are superb and even though the gore factor has been turned down i didnt think it took anything away from the game.

Caporegime
Would like to get this for the co-op stuff but with Uncharted 2 only 2 weeks away and FIFA 10 out at the end of the week I know I wont touch it...

Ill pick it up nearer Xmas - hopefully people still up for co-op then :p

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
Wierd - the first time I've tried this game (demo), and I thought it was supposed to be super tough?

I thought the demo was really easy. Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: Not taking the ****. I was just expecting to struggle, but completed it without dying once.

Last edited:
Soldato
Wierd - the first time I've tried this game (demo), and I thought it was supposed to be super tough?

Edit: Not taking the ****. I was just expecting to struggle, but completed it without dying once.

Yea normal is easy. Play through on mentor and then try master ninja though. ;)

Soldato

Firstly, try it on the highest difficulty. Then, look inside you inventory and take note of the fact that all your weapons are upgraded to level 3, this will not be the case at the start of the full game. Iirc even your health will be less at the start of the full game, also you will be missing some of the better moves that are available in the demo.

In short they chucked in a load of goodies to let you know what's in store, but you have to work for them in the full game and thus it will be harder.

[EDIT] Oh and, my copy has been posted, wewt! Should be here tomorrow, though i won't be in to sign for it :(

Back
Top Bottom