No confirmation emails?

Soldato
Still no emails. I cannot place my order. Never known this to happen at ocuk in all the years.

Hmm, I just sent a reset to your registered email address and had it CC me, received the reset in under a minute.

Have you checked spam folder?

Permabanned
Anybody who uses the Internet should read E.M. Forster's The Machine Stops. It is a chilling, short story masterpiece about the role of technology in our lives. Written in 1909, it's as relevant today as the day it was published. Forster has several prescient notions including instant messages (email!) and cinematophoes (machines that project visual images).

http://archive.ncsa.illinois.edu/prajlich/forster.html

Soldato
Maybe the email server is simply overloaded? Considering that mail server is handling the forum and presumably the store. The amount of emails that mail server has to process is probably pretty staggering.

Soldato
Someone needs to open up a Mandrill / SES subscription and get it going again

Quite possible, aside from issues of timeouts and hanging, seems I can send resets to my gmail easily, but not received at my hotmail/outlook - not even a bounce or spam folder.

Permabanned
Quite possible, aside from issues of timeouts and hanging, seems I can send resets to my gmail easily, but not received at my hotmail/outlook - not even a bounce or spam folder.

I received outlook mail the other day when selling a chip and board, and people were saying it was acting up then. Think it's just hit and miss in general.

Back
Top Bottom