No Man's Sky

Associate
That looks great, this is how the game should have been released, they will get some credit back for this and theynseem to be getting closer to real multiplayer

Soldato
Curse my slow internet! About another 40 minutes to go.
Looks like this will be a good one for the PS4 Pro/4K/HDR folks though!

Good that the update has dropped and it's cheap as chips on PSN also. Might finally start to get some better feedback. :D

Soldato
Guess you can't please everyone.
Would you rather they just left it as it was? Offered no support? :confused:

Haters gonna hate.

Fair play to Sean and the team for continued support. I know it was a rough release, but they're doing it right by adding loads of content to it. Better late than never :D

Soldato
Ugh... buggy control is awful, there's a timed quest and after several tries in which I ended up falling into cave systems I was about 30 seconds from the objective when the game crashed, not overly impressed with this update at all so far, significant FPS issues in areas with a lot of wildlife too, sub 20FPS I reckon, maybe lower.

Soldato
Landed my ship, jumped out and fell through the scenery.

Not great. Lol.

And the fans in my pro were going absolutely crazy. Never heard them whir up so loud !

Looks fantastic though. :)

Caporegime
Haters gonna hate.

Fair play to Sean and the team for continued support. I know it was a rough release, but they're doing it right by adding loads of content to it. Better late than never :D
Ugh... buggy control is awful, there's a timed quest and after several tries in which I ended up falling into cave systems I was about 30 seconds from the objective when the game crashed, not overly impressed with this update at all so far, significant FPS issues in areas with a lot of wildlife too, sub 20FPS I reckon, maybe lower.
Landed my ship, jumped out and fell through the scenery.:)
LOL... what a surprise. :p

Soldato
Really nice update. Impressed with the graphical improvements they've managed. HBAO and the increased contrast and PP makes a huge difference.

Soldato
Started a new survival game (again) last night, as in my previous I just couldn't find plutonium... Trapped after landing on that planet. :(

Didn't notice any performance issues from the hour I played. I really wanted to go Permadeath, but I got lost in caves last night and died. :D Good thing I didn't...

Soldato
Looking forward to checking these updates out!

Which one of you giggled. When I asked what was to come? lol

It please me that HelloGames are still working on this. They could have easily buggered off lol

Back
Top Bottom