No Rest for the Wicked - Action RPG

Soldato
This is looking promising by the Ori team.

As like Ori the visuals look awesome.

Can be played online co-op 4 player.

From Moon Studios, the award-winning developers of Ori and the Blind Forest and Ori and the Will of the Wisps comes No Rest for the Wicked, a visceral, precision Action RPG set to reinvent the genre.

Steam release TBA.

Last edited:
New trailer up, it's 18 rated so won't post it directly

News
Posted
Mon, 15 April
No Rest for the Wicked Launch Trailer and Details

Hello everyone!

The launch of No Rest for the Wicked is only a few days away! Thank you for the support as we approach
Early Access release on April 18th at 9am PT | 12pm ET | 5pm BMT | 6pm CEST

Launch Information
Though this information is already out in the world, we’d like to share with you the game’s launch plans.

No Rest for the Wicked will be available at a
special introductory price of $35.99 USD | £31.95 GBP | €35.99 EUR* here on Steam
for a period of two weeks following release until May 2, 2024 at 9am PST.

The game will be available for $39.99 USD | £34.99 GBP | €39.99 EUR* after this two-week period ends.

We’d also like to confirm that No Rest for the Wicked will not have any microtransactions. And, the game’s single player experience will not require an online connection or any anti-cheat software. We’re dedicated to providing you all with a complete, seamless experience!

Regional Pricing
We’ve seen a lot of questions about regional pricing. We understand that some countries experience economic factors that make a direct conversion from the dollar unfair for folks in those countries. We’ve instead taken a look at Steam’s recommended pricing, as well as a range of recent releases to land at regional prices that are hopefully considerate of the local situation and offer great value for our Early Access content.

Shame it's SP only :(
Steam page doesn't list multi...

However

Moon Studios co-founder and tech and production director Gennadiy Korol has revealed the team's upcoming action-RPG, No Rest for the Wicked, which is also the game on Game Informer's cover this month, will not require an online connection to play single-player. Although, if you've read our cover story about the game, you already know this, and you also know you can play the game with up to three friends on a shared living server.

What's more, Korol says the game will feature "a rich Offline Mode" for those not interested in the game's multiplayer elements.

Also from another random game website

It is confirmed that the game will have 4 player co-op multiplayer as stated by the devs. Although co-op will not be available once the game enters Early Access, players can expect multiplayer once Update 1 rolls out.

Last edited:
Out in Early Access later

Early Access Launch Known Issues
Hello everyone!

As we get closer to Early Access launch, here's a list of known issues that we're aware of and are working on. To submit feedback and report on bugs, head on over to the No Rest for the Wicked forum! Links are available here:
Give Feedback
Report Bugs
Known Bug Issues

Known Issues with Solutions

Collision: There may be instances where you can get stuck or fall through the world. If you end up stuck, exit to the main menu, go to your realm in the realms menu and use the CONTINUE FROM LAST WHISPER option to spawn back at the last whisper you activated.
Unexpected Progression Loss: If you lose progression for any reason, exit to the main menu, go to your realm in the realms menu and use BACKUPS to go back to an earlier save in your realm.
Controller Support: If you encounter issues with your controller not working in-game, check if Steam Input is Enabled in Steam.
Playstation controllers are known to only work with Steam Input Enabled.
Global Issues
Performance: We are constantly reviewing and optimizing performance and will continue to do through Early Access.
You may encounter hitches as you load into new areas.
You can set Quality Presets as well as other options in the SETTINGS menu to help improve frame rate.
Installing No Rest for the Wicked on an SSD is highly recommended.
Localization: Language support will be on-going through Early Access.
You may encounter untranslated text. If you do please help us hunt those down and report them!
Faders: There may be times that the environment will not fade away properly. These will be reviewed and fixed.
Controls: There are currently no in-game rebindable controls.
Controls: Current UI will only display Xbox buttons for bindings.

Requirements

GLYP7FkboAAFlCg

They lost me at the price.
Then lost me again at the system requirements.

It's good to at least see the resolution and fps mentioned on system requirements.
I think we need some industry standard that says everyone has to provide system requirements for common setups: 1080-60, 1440-144, 4K-something.

I'm grabbing this later when I get back from Slimming World (2.5 stone lost since January!)

Does anyone know of any UK affiliated Youtube streamers - a bunch of US Streamers are giving away 10% off codes, so if I can I want to take advantage of a European/UK code.

Back
Top Bottom