Not passed ,3d mark

Associate
Can someone help out please
I'm getting a pass 94.2 not passed on my 3D mark test [fire strike extreme test ]

And that's about all it says
Any ideas how i can find out what's failing to get to a pass mark of 97 please

Associate
OP
Hi
ive got my drivers updated yeah

i have a zotac 2080ti ,no clock on it
psu is a phanteks 750 [just bought yesterday]
temps are 40 and 45 but thats not in game

cpu in game is running nearly 90

Associate
I take it you're running the stress test, can you see what temps you are getting on your 2080?
I would guess that it's your card throttling due to heat that is causing the failure, put your fans speeds up and see. the test isn't designed to be run back to back because you're looping 20 tests together which is more stressful then normal gaming

Associate
I take it you're running the stress test, can you see what temps you are getting on your 2080?
I would guess that it's your card throttling due to heat that is causing the failure, put your fans speeds up and see. the test isn't designed to be run back to back because you're looping 20 tests together which is more stressful then normal gaming
Exactly this, the stress test is designed to 'measure' if your PC throttles at all during the test. It doesn't mean you have a problem, just that the hardware is being restricted in some way.

Associate
It would be like running Prime95 on an hour long loop with Avx enabled and wondering why there's a burning smell, not all tests are required for a stable running system

Associate
OP
the gpu was running roughly at 80 thats with the case open

I only ran the test once

The problem ive been getting is random crashes [Cod] so ran these tests to see if i could get a pointer

Associate
OP
Its hard lock ,system restart

my fans were running at standard CPU 1520, CHA 1143 ,AIO pump 1439

ill set them to full and check again

full is now CPU 1683 , Cha 1717 AIO is unchanged

Associate
OP
If downloade it and im running it now temps seem to be fine [again ive taken the top of the case
]
I dont know if its me ,but the way the rad and fan are mounted ,it facing the top of the case ,right into the glass

Associate
you'll need to link it through imgur or some website like that, but try running without the side on your case so you 2080 gets to vent the hot air and see if you crash on a days gaming.

Soldato
Can someone help out please
I'm getting a pass 94.2 not passed on my 3D mark test [fire strike extreme test ]

And that's about all it says
Any ideas how i can find out what's failing to get to a pass mark of 97 please

As long as it is complete it is fine I think. The stability is about how close the average frame rate across all runs are. If you have wildly different temps from 1st run to last run then that can cause instability as you will get higher clocks and higher FPS at the beginning and lower towards the end and this will cause the % to decrease.

Back
Top Bottom