Not sure if this is against the rules

Soldato
So the other night I wanted to try going through the back door, so I started gently at first just by getting my fingers in first and then after the door asked me if I wanted to try it so I slide in.

After about 10 minutes the door got really quiet and the door asked me if I was enjoying it, I said yes, then the door closed on me and shut me out, then I think the door started tearing a little bit, the door got really shy and uncomfortable and I felt really bad, not really sure what I did wrong. The door seems fine and is letting me in again but insists I have to use the front.

Not sure what happened, any advice?

Soldato
What a crap post, the personification of the door keeps changing. From a door being a single entity, then at the end it appears to be the front and back door.
If the door was really a single persona then why would it care if you used the front door, if the door was only the back door it couldn't stop you using the front door, unless it has control over it too like someone going "here, i dont want to have sex with you but I insist you use my freind"?

Story reads poorly in my mind.

Associate
OP replace some of your doors with house,

Did you use any lubricant? i find WD40 always helps even on the tightest of doors, you also have to make sure you're door is relaxed any tension and you've had it have you tried going in through the loft window?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom