Noteworthy Cars for Sale [Appreciation Thread]

Soldato
Just a quick glance but they're listing it as 65 which wouldake it the Adam West version when it's obviously not /nerd:cry:. Unless it's got that armour I'm not interested:p.

They're listing it as 1965 Ford because it's been built on a 1965 Ford chassis not because it's meant to be the 1965 Batmobile.

Soldato
Or the most peculiar description :cry:

The descriptions could be summed up with a simple gif:

tumblr_mmwhrfPTtZ1qeqr5fo1_250.gif

Man of Honour

Actually kind of cool - shame the interior is relatively mundane and almost stock in comparison. I remember they had stuff like that, just concept/prototype, in the London Science Museum when I was a kid sometime around the late 80s or early 90s so kind of cool to see a realisation of something like that.

Caporegime
Actually kind of cool - shame the interior is relatively mundane and almost stock in comparison. I remember they had stuff like that, just concept/prototype, in the London Science Museum when I was a kid sometime around the late 80s or early 90s so kind of cool to see a realisation of something like that.
Another claim made in the video is that these ETV vehicles were originally designed and built to feature in the film I, Robot, starring Will Smith in the days before he used to slap people at awards ceremonies.:cry::cry:

Back
Top Bottom