NP: The now playing thread

Caporegime
^^ No need for :o.... Thats actually rather good, but then again Gary is in it ;)

I have no idea what motivated me to buy her album (maybe because everyone was talking about it?) but I've actually enjoyed it, which has REALLY surprised me.

99% of the songs are about relationships which gets a bit OTT, but apart from that it's rather good. Her voice makes me melt. Oh well, I guess she has another fan. :p

Caporegime
I have no idea what motivated me to buy her album (maybe because everyone was talking about it?) but I've actually enjoyed it, which has REALLY surprised me.

99% of the songs are about relationships which gets a bit OTT, but apart from that it's rather good. Her voice makes me melt. Oh well, I guess she has another fan. :p

Nothing ever wrong with owning up to something or someone you like / love. I can't honestly say I've never listened to much of Taylor Swift, but after listening to this track I will be changing that... :)

Caporegime

She does write about love a LOT, I guess its what she is good at. I don't know if you've heard her previous albums, the new one is actually less about love in a direct way that she used to. There are less songs in this album that I skip than previous ones too.

Another Taylor fan here :p

5qvf5.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom