NP: The now playing thread

Permabanned
Talent? She can sing. And that's about it. And it's not a voice that stands out as unique either. And she isn't particularly adept at guitar. It's a cookie cutter sound from the folk scene that sprouted up in the early 00s, which isn't surprising given her links to most of the current line up of bands that make up the UKs folk revival.

Soldato
What is unique about beep beep boop boop beep beep boop boop then? Don't get me wrong, I like beep beep music, but the comment...

We can't all listen to generic indie folk singer ladies or the world would be a very boring place I suppose.

...implies that your music tastes are edgy and different, when in fact what you have posted is just as generic as anything else :)

Permabanned
What is unique about beep beep boop boop beep beep boop boop then?

I never said it was.

Don't get me wrong, I like beep beep music, but the comment... ...implies that your music tastes are edgy and different, when in fact what you have posted is just as generic as anything else :)

That comment was a snide retort to your "crud" comment which implies that your music tastes are edgy and different when in fact what you have posted is just as generic as anything else (see what I did there).

I didn't start anything here. You did. With your crud comment. So don't start acting like I'm picking on your musical tastes. If you're going to make a sweeping comment about someones musical tastes being "crud", do not act surprised and faux offended when someone turns around and basically says the same about what you are posting.

Soldato
Ephemera, not sure what to make of their new song. I'll be seeing them at Download again, along with the comeback of the mighty SIKTH!!

I never said it was.

That comment was a snide retort to your "crud" comment which implies that your music tastes are edgy and different when in fact what you have posted is just as generic as anything else (see what I did there).

I didn't start anything here. You did. With your crud comment. So don't start acting like I'm picking on your musical tastes. If you're going to make a sweeping comment about someones musical tastes being "crud", do not act surprised and faux offended when someone turns around and basically says the same about what you are posting.

What I said didn't imply anything of the sort. Just said what you posted I thought was crap, which you clearly got butthurt about :p Lighten up woman.

Back
Top Bottom