Not open for further replies.
Associate
OP
CS||nuTs said:
Update on my e2140.

updated :)
======================================================

To all.

I've added a single-core section to the main page for anyone who has asingle-core rig they'd like to add. They're score will be added to the overall section aswell, but I feel there are still quite a number of single-core users around and they may like they're own TOP-LIST aswell.

So come on guys, get those PENTIUMS/CELLY's and AXP's dusted off and take them for a little spin...just for old times sake :D

Soldato
Mines on 2.1v and i have cable tied a 80mm fan over it.Stays quite cool considering.

Would like to push the CPU a bit further but i fear its at its limits on stock cooler.

Associate
OP
CS||nuTs said:
You're going to wish you never started this lol

That's it...you're banned...lol <JOKE> That's 500+ points you've just added to your score....congrats :)

No, I really don't mind buddy....OC'in is what I love best. If you score another 3points you get it posted up here.....well.....maybe not 3!! lol A little competition is good I think....not only gives us a good reason to bench....but any extra performance we gain as a result is always welcome...right? If you take the time to tweak or push a little harder.....I'll always take the time to acknowledge you. :)

Associate
I squeezed 4 points out of mine to make it 10100, but couldnt see the point of posing it up unless someone beat me by 3 points or less lol.

This is a good thread, hope it grows, and i hope i stay near the top! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom