Nurburgring - German Grand Prix 2009 - Race 9/17

Soldato
It doesn't seem odd to me at all, they don't just design parts on race weekends and then start to manufacture them on the following Monday so the three week break is irrelevant. The have even been flying new parts out today.

Thanks for clearing that up for me, i had no idea how it worked :D

They wold have known weeks ago what they would be bringing to this race, it would have been in the wind tunnel before Silverstone so yes the 3 week break is relevant.

Permabanned
Thanks for clearing that up for me, i had no idea how it worked :D

They wold have known weeks ago what they would be bringing to this race, it would have been in the wind tunnel before Silverstone so yes the 3 week break is relevant.

I don't see how, but I'll bow down to your superior knowledge Mr F1. They probably just did it for a laugh.

Soldato
No because sand bagging is running deliberately slow :D

Well LHs team mate was 1.8sec slower and if you take the fuel out to make LH cars 1.8sec faster
I don't think he could have done 4 timed laps.
And I think that webber will do well.

With 90% locking up one the first corner I think who ever gets to Q3
and leaves 12-14 laps of fuel at the end of Q3 will be 1st place.

I can't wait..roll on 1pm :D

Soldato
Well LHs team mate was 1.8sec slower and if you take the fuel out to make LH cars 1.8sec faster
I don't think he could have done 4 timed laps.
And I think that webber will do well.

With 90% locking up one the first corner I think who ever gets to Q3
and leaves 12-14 laps of fuel at the end of Q3 will be 1st place.

I can't wait..roll on 1pm :D

Its going to be interesting thats for sure, nice to see LH doing well, would love to see him at Red Bull.

Associate
Hamilton 7-1 to take pole. Given that its the home race and they will fuel him by showing him a pictire of an Esso station, its worth a punt.

Soldato
It's awesome isn't it?! Nowt gets you pumped up for a race like it.
Was just running round my Mums kitchen doing the whole "Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah" thing (perhaps a bit too loudly :D )
[timko];14457185 said:
Ari Vatanen looks just like Mosley, is that the criteria to be eligible to apply for the President of the FIA? :cool:

I just came to post the exact same thing, or is this a cunning plan and all theyve done is clone Max so he can just keep on being in charge?

I dont know enough about the new guy, is he any better than Mosley?

Back
Top Bottom