Nurburgring May 2006 Details

might bring the FRP , it all depends on the health of it and funds but tbh at the moment its planned that i come with ian :)

Sam

Yeah I thought you were getting a lift with Ian it was just the way you mentioned being covered on your policy that made me wonder if you'd decided to bring the Puma :)

normal_DSCF0003.JPG

normal_DSCF0004.JPG

normal_DSCF0002.JPG

Car and Quad will sort more out ASAP and yes that car is only 2 weeks old :o

2000 miles on it now though.

ooh dave, whats that outside your window?

thats my quad :confused:

dave. why its it going past you when you brake then? :eek:

lol! :p

Been looking at options for crossing the channel and the tunnel is looking prohibitively expensive on 24th May, costing over £80 just for the outbound stretch unless you travel before 6am or 6pm :(

P&O ferries looks the best best. Tom and I were originally looking at the 14:25 sailing, as it only costs £35 but I've decided that the 10:50 one is far better as this gets to Calais at 13:05 so we'd be in Nurburg around 17:30 (or 15:00 in Tom's case ;) ). This is still £35 and if we went on the 16:55 return sailing on Monday 29th this would also cost £35, making a total of £80 including their lame £10 fuel surcharge.

I'm 95% certain I'm going to go for this sailing atm, anyone else? F355 & Sam, are you guys coming over with us or making your own travel arrangements?

Vertigo1 said:
F355 & Sam, are you guys coming over with us or making your own travel arrangements?

I am still making the arrangements and the ferry isn't booket yet. We are going early 25th (Thursday). I am 99% sure we are getting the 8am ferry that is Dover to Dunkque.

Its a long crossing (2hr) but at 8am in the morning I know I will be happy for the extra rest. It also docks nearer to the belgian border, so in real terms its only adds 15-30 mins to the journey. We will be in france by 10am all going well so I expect to arrive at Nurburg around early/mid afternoon on the 25th.

Also, going back I expect it will be either the 2pm or 4pm ferry on the Monday.

Its going to be more of a long weekend for us but unfortunatly I can't leave on the 24th and I don't think Sam has booked the 24th off anyway.

Vertigo1 said:
Been looking at options for crossing the channel and the tunnel is looking prohibitively expensive on 24th May, costing over £80 just for the outbound stretch unless you travel before 6am or 6pm :(

P&O ferries looks the best best. Tom and I were originally looking at the 14:25 sailing, as it only costs £35 but I've decided that the 10:50 one is far better as this gets to Calais at 13:05 so we'd be in Nurburg around 17:30 (or 15:00 in Tom's case ;) ). This is still £35 and if we went on the 16:55 return sailing on Monday 29th this would also cost £35, making a total of £80 including their lame £10 fuel surcharge.

I'm 95% certain I'm going to go for this sailing atm, anyone else? F355 & Sam, are you guys coming over with us or making your own travel arrangements?

ah **** it, will take the whole day off then and get the 10.50 too. :)

Back
Top Bottom