Nurburgring May 2006 Details

Google Earth now has much much better imagery of the ring. Here's the entrance to give you an idea:

ringentrance.jpg

Will be there late Saturday night for a full day on Sunday 28th May with 9 other CTR's, 2 DC5's, a DC2 and a Subaru WRX before we head down to Switzerland on Monday for a week playing on Europes best roads

Come and say hello if you spot us

evilowl said:
Will be there late Saturday night for a full day on Sunday 28th May with 9 other CTR's, 2 DC5's, a DC2 and a Subaru WRX before we head down to Switzerland on Monday for a week playing on Europes best roads

Come and say hello if you spot us

Polite reminder... your sig is too big ;) 75 x 400 max (iirc please check)

I'm staying at the Sofitel overlooking the track on a "no cancellation, no refund" type booking at the bargain price of 70 euros per room :p

Shame we're not there for longer but we've got some serious mountain passes to enjoy throughout Switzerland and France, and I've already got some other long weekends at the ring lined up this summer so it's not the end of the world.

What cars are you all in? so I'll know to keep an eye out - I expect I'll end up spending a lot of the day taking photos round the circuit

How far is your hotel from the 'ring entrance then? We're just up the road.

Look out for an A3, Rover Vitesse, M5, MX-5 in close proximity, forget what other cars are coming.

Our hotel overlooks the Nurburgring GP circuit, so is just down the road to the Nordschleife entrance, will deffo keep an eye out and share any pics I get of you guys...

Can't wait now, only 5 weeks to go :D

Will deffo meet up with you at the ring on Sunday, was just wondering whether you lot are close enough to come over to us on Sat/Sun evenings for steaks & beer :)

Vertigo1 said:
Will deffo meet up with you at the ring on Sunday, was just wondering whether you lot are close enough to come over to us on Sat/Sun evenings for steaks & beer :)
Sounds like a plan to me!

Dangerous said:
Bookmarked - will have a proper look tomorrow cheers, click my sig for mine :cool:

BTW There's also another load of people from northloop.co.uk who will be there as well http://s8.invisionfree.com/Northloop/index.php?showtopic=782

Last edited:
paradigm said:
Well thats it, everything is sorted, everything that needs booking is booked and everything that needed buying (including car) is bought!

Ring here I come :p

And the award for spending the most on this trip goes to El, his trip must have rushed him close to 14k....

As pointed out above we are fully booked, hotel on the 23rd / ferry on the 24th / hotel at the ring, already put my gut into training mode.

Back
Top Bottom