Nurburgring May 2006 Details

We nattered about this before if I recall. 175 Euros for a lap, which is about 125 quid, but you can take up to 3 people for that. Obviously you could split it equally three ways but then you'd have to draw lots for who gets the front seat. Alternatively the person up front could pay more, say 55/35/35.

I'd go for any of those options personally. Prepared to pay £55 of it for a front seat, £35 for a rear one or £42 for straw-drawing :D

Vertigo1 said:
We nattered about this before if I recall. 175 Euros for a lap, which is about 125 quid, but you can take up to 3 people for that. Obviously you could split it equally three ways but then you'd have to draw lots for who gets the front seat. Alternatively the person up front could pay more, say 55/35/35.

I'd go for any of those options personally. Prepared to pay £55 of it for a front seat, £35 for a rear one or £42 for straw-drawing :D

i am happy either way :)

edit - and no dave. havent managed to add you on the booking. i have only just got in from work. :(

paradigm said:
/Envisages quad left in neutral being towd sans trailer :p

If you tow it, you HAVE to get dave to sit on it whilst its being towed :p

Make a good idea for a video ;)

It'll look like Dave is riding the bike, but pan out and he's being towed along :p

Back
Top Bottom