Nurburgring May 2006 Details

arse, just checked my rear tyres and they only have about 1.5mm over legal limit. looks like new tyres when we get back :(

i think thats goint to be about 7k out of the rears :eek:

TomO said:
arse, just checked my rear tyres and they only have about 1.5mm over legal limit. looks like new tyres when we get back :(

i think thats goint to be about 7k out of the rears :eek:

New tyre's Before you go, if you want to do any numbers of laps. and be ok with German law.

Whilst tanking it down the M42 today I noticed a really weird vibration/noise when I got above about 95mph. Not there all the time but quite often at those sort of speeds. Great :(

I've found a bit of loose trim inside the nearside rear wheelarch which is the only thing I can think it can be. Flipping great, last thing I need is an annoying damn noise all the way to Nurburg on Wednesday :(

It's going in on Tuesday to be looked at but know the dealer they'll pull their usual stunt of keeping it for the whole day then telling me they need to order parts :rolleyes:

Yeah I'll have a poke about in there tomorrow. If I can determine exactly what's bust I can call the dealer on Monday and give them the heads up so they can get the bit in for Tuesday.

It's not so loose that it's in danger of coming off when I'm driving (that'd be fun at 120mph!) but the noise will drive me bonkers.

Firestar_3x said:
Yea that would drive me mad as well.

On a side note everyone looks like i might be coming alone, El has some tax money issues i've said he can come in with me but its not looking promising even doing that :(

Shame to drop out so near to the leaving date :(

Anyhow added the trailer onto the booking, so Dave get your butt down here Tuesday :D

yeah _ whats the situation dave?

i was going to ask if you were expecting food on tuesday night in which case i would have to do another food shop! :p

Back
Top Bottom