Nurburgring May 2006 Details

Firestar_3x said:
So we doing the back roads or we against the idea?
I'm easy either way tbh but then I'm in a diesel bus rather than the "driver's cars" you are :)

My only point was that it's a good 4 to 4.5 hours just on the motorways so using back roads instead could easily add 2 or 3 hours to that time. I'm not sure where you're coming from in the UK but bear in mind some of us have a 3 hour trek before we even hit the ferry.

The other consideration is that we don't want to be taking the back roads in Germany as presumably people want to be trying to hit v-max on the autobahns :D so we'd be looking at going "off piste" somewhere in France/Belgium or Holland.

Well I've just got back from my First trip there. It's Awesome. Shame that my engine still in bit's after 4 week's here in the UK. And ended up taking my Bro's car, that not qute up to the task yet. Still can't wait to i do get my car back, so I can get ready to go again later this year.

Firestar_3x said:
CSL..... M3...... Could this mean but one thing, this 'friend' is our friendly tax evader?
Err, no, it's his mate Gareth, as he just posted :confused:

Quick reminder for those who've not driven abroad before, things you need to have with you:

Passport (duh!)
Driving licence
Insurance certificate
V5 (or equivalent)

Vertigo1 said:
Err, no, it's his mate Gareth, as he just posted :confused:

Quick reminder for those who've not driven abroad before, things you need to have with you:

Passport (duh!)
Driving licence
Insurance certificate
V5 (or equivalent)

Ah right thought he might be pulling our legs, so to speak.

Still don't have my V5 through but i have the V5C and a copy of the V5 i sent off, anything else i could need?

Back
Top Bottom