• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
Also looking like RTX 5000 series may be delayed until 2025, but may get a 4090 Super and a 4090 Titan.

I don't think a handful of months longer than the usual Q4 launch (if you believe that) is really going to make him or those that have abstained thus far worry about missing out on an overpriced Ada card tbh.. :p

Soldato
I don't think a handful of months longer than the usual Q4 launch (if you believe that) is really going to make him or those that have abstained thus far worry about missing out on an overpriced Ada card tbh.. :p
I still think they'll launch by the end of this year, its probably Nvidia's own marketing team feeding the delay rumours as it makes sense for them to try and get people to buy the supers and telling people the 50 series is out this year would put a lot of people off.

Soldato
Agree. It may be a gamble to some but worth the risk IMO. 15 months into the current gen isn't a great time to be committing tbh. Think about it, would nvidia also let AMD get the opportunistic advantage to release earlier? Both likely colluding anyway! :)
Well if they both delay till next year then we’ll know there is collusion going on for sure.

Associate
Guessing we will have to wait now till Wednesday. Someone earlier posted the reviews have been delayed.

Associate
Guessing we will have to wait now till Wednesday. Someone earlier posted the reviews have been delayed.

What was that? Reviews and sales of the other super cards have been disappointing, so now they are doing sales+reviews on the same day?

I predict that this will be more disappointing than expected...

Back
Top Bottom