• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA announces DLDSR (Deep Learning Dynamic Super Resolution), coming to GeForce drivers on Jan 14

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Hi team - I'm playing around with these settings and I'm finding impossible to find an answer to what should be a basic / obvious question... so hoping you can help :)

With DLDSR enabled, do you need to change your monitor's resolution? I have a 4K display, I can see that when I turn on DLDSR, higher resolutions are made available in the windows display settings. Do I leave that as is? What about the resolution settings in game?

I'm probably being dense... help me @TNA :D

What mrk said. Some games show the resolution, others only show it if you use dldsr resolution as your desktop resolution. Then other games no matter what does not work.

Man of Honour
I ended up getting it to work with RE2 remake but not BG3, which is a shame - grr.

Of course, the GPU fan goes turbo when you play at an ultra high res and it’s at 100%. Might have to cap the fan speed if I try it again!

Back
Top Bottom