• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Nvidia DLSS 5 months on-a win or fail?

Caporegime
OP
Just saw the Metro comparisons for RTX as well. Same story as DLSS tbh, a waste of effort. All it appears to have done is change the direction of some shadows slightly (and some are missing entirely with RTX on). For a huge FPS cost if you don't have DLSS on to make everything blurry AF.

Link ?

Caporegime
OP
Not all reviewers are happy with the Radeon VII when compared to the RTX 2080, hence the former is killing fps.

Personally I think both cards are good but overpriced.

I also think this thread is a total waste of time as there is a very similar thread asking if RTX cards are a win or fail.

Will someone be starting a thread asking if the latest AMD or NVidia driver is a win or fail too.:eek:

The feature set...the selling points of the cards....one can run DLSS and RTX off depending on res...

Caporegime
OP
Things take time. New tech, which requires a big ass supercomputer and the game code to make work properly.

As it stands at the moment, DLSS is no good for me but give it time and it will be.

You’ve been beant over backwards by Nvidia and your still defending their lack lustre tech?

The 2080 series has been a disgrace from the start.

Back
Top Bottom