** NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 9xx SERIES NOW AVAILABLE INCLUDING OcUK REVIEW!! **

Associate
Seems odd that no-one keeps on making a small number of reference coolers or reference style ones. Theres always a demand for them, especially for mATX cases etc. And the letters look damn good :D

OcUK Staff
OP
Seems odd that no-one keeps on making a small number of reference coolers or reference style ones. Theres always a demand for them, especially for mATX cases etc. And the letters look damn good :D

I've purchased about 1000 of the Inno3D ones, so we hope to at least still have some available into next month. :)

Associate
As soon as you'll have an update on those EVGA 980 ACX 2.0's (are they on the way, when are you expecting them, how many units etc.) Gibbo, do not hesitate to share it with those who are waiting.

OcUK Staff
OP
As soon as you'll have an update on those EVGA 980 ACX 2.0's (are they on the way, when are you expecting them, how many units etc.) Gibbo, do not hesitate to share it with those who are waiting.

We had 10 yesterday which shipped against backorders.

We hope to get 100 more by end of this week for backorders and there will be some free stock left over.

Associate
We had 10 yesterday which shipped against backorders.

We hope to get 100 more by end of this week for backorders and there will be some free stock left over.

With the delays people waiting to get their hands on those GPU's already experienced I won't be surprised if those cards arrive next week, but that's the pessimist in me.

Back
Top Bottom