• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Ocuk has asus tuf 3070 in stock... just bought one. Dear lord jesus may ocuk have mercy if this crap turns out to be pre order... been in the que for 3080 for 2 months now, i finaly gave up

Associate
Ocuk has asus tuf 3070 in stock... just bought one. Dear lord jesus may ocuk have mercy if this crap turns out to be pre order... been in the que for 3080 for 2 months now, i finaly gave up
Well done for paying for a 3070 that's priced just as much as some payed for a 3080 2 months ago . Oc had you wer they wanted you and it's payed off .

Associate
I can understand why you lot are upset about the situation, but what can be done? You can not be supplied with something that isn't available. You are free to cancel your order and get a refund.

Why is it that posters here want a daily update stating sorry no news? When there is news I am sure you will get an update.

Many of us have been lured to a purchase without knowing the full extent of the backlog; so the least that OC can do is give people updates on when there is a change in the backlog. Also,

When there is news I am sure you will get an update.

Man, I wish that was true: Gibbo's updates have been inconsistent and lackluster, in several instances OCuk has shipped cards to customers which were not listed in the previous updates - updates that Gibbo promised, mind you.
That's why we want updates that state "no news": because when Gibbo is silent, it can mean two things: 1) there's no news or 2) there's news but his lazy ass forgot to give them to us.

Back
Top Bottom