• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
My gtx 1080 is struggling on 1440p on CP as well, trust me I was put off playing it due to that and constant bugs within the first 2 hours playing it.
I'm on 1440 as well. Pulling 40-50 frames on mostly low/medium. Definitely lower than the recommended settings for the card. I just want to crank it up to ultra RT. Going to be stunning!

Associate
98th and haven't moved with the last two updates for the TUF Gaming OC. Don't suppose anyone has any info on it? I'm dying to play cyberpunk and flight sim with that 3080 power. My 1080 gtx is melting
I'm in the same boat at you! Gibbo says there was 120 coming this week but I think they might be held up at a shipping dock or a storage facility or something but I think you'll have the card before 2021 so that's good I guess. Or OCUK might be just shipping them and are just getting up to your pos, hopefully, it'll be soon!

Associate
I'm in the same boat at you! Gibbo says there was 120 coming this week but I think they might be held up at a shipping dock or a storage facility or something but I think you'll have the card before 2021 so that's good I guess. Or OCUK might be just shipping them and are just getting up to your pos, hopefully, it'll be soon!
We can hope so! I don't envy the trouble this is causing them! Fingers crossed that dispatch email isn't too far then! Much appreciated

Associate
I'm on 1440 as well. Pulling 40-50 frames on mostly low/medium. Definitely lower than the recommended settings for the card. I just want to crank it up to ultra RT. Going to be stunning!

Yeah I'm the same with the frames and same settings, it's really not what I'm used to playing mostly older games haha. Feels really bad. Yeah hopefully get mine first shipment after Christmas it's looking like now, looking forward to getting back into the game when it arrives.

Associate
Yeah I'm the same with the frames and same settings, it's really not what I'm used to playing mostly older games haha. Feels really bad. Yeah hopefully get mine first shipment after Christmas it's looking like now, looking forward to getting back into the game when it arrives.
People are complaining about their 1080s meanwhile there's me with a 780ti. Everything apart the GPU has been upgraded already, and here I thought the 3080 would be my first upgrade.

Associate
Honestly I'd take the KFA over the Zotac at this point (or any point)

I agree, ordered on day 1 for a trinity non oc, been no movement for 7 weeks with next to no cards in, it would be good if cards with no pre-orders were offered to the zotac que before putting up for sale to people without a pre order.

Deleted member 236143

D

Deleted member 236143

People waiting on ASUS cards, especially non OC, might become tempted to switch models or make. As stock flow slowly improves in the new year if ASUS are still having problems getting numbers dispatched more people will be inclined to switch.
I seem a little encouraged at Nvidia delaying the 3080Ti or Super in that they surely are estimating reduction in outstanding demand for the GPUs going to 3080s at least. Although I am guessing expected demand for a 3080Ti or Super will be a slower uptake.

Associate
Shipping confirmation for 33 in Gigabyte OC received, what an absolute nightmare this has been...

@Gibbo & @ScottiB thanks for springing back into action with the updates this last week, honestly if you had done this a few weeks earlier you could have avoided a TON of canellations and lost future revenue. Keep the updates going for the customers who have paid you in advance.

@Gibbo your candid posts lately have restored some faith I have lost but will give it a while for you to upgrade your internal functions before using you again...For what it's worth, drop in the ocean I guess...

Associate
My current position on the Asus 3080 OC Ed is 777 looking at my weekly position ill be getting in Feb/March - Looking at other positions it's also the same.
1144 - OG position
1090 - 54 got cards
1004- 86 got cards
939- 65 got cards
905-34 got cards
864 - 41 got cards
831- 33 got cards
785 - 46 got cards
777- 8 got cards but this was Tuesday same week as (785) weird.

Associate
My current position on the Asus 3080 OC Ed is 777 looking at my weekly position ill be getting in Feb/March - Looking at other positions it's also the same.
1144 - OG position
1090 - 54 got cards
1004- 86 got cards
939- 65 got cards
905-34 got cards
864 - 41 got cards
831- 33 got cards
785 - 46 got cards
777- 8 got cards but this was Tuesday same week as (785) weird.

Another strix hunter. It seems someone between 777 and 800 gave up. I went down 9 places.

I agree, ordered on day 1 for a trinity non oc, been no movement for 7 weeks with next to no cards in, it would be good if cards with no pre-orders were offered to the zotac que before putting up for sale to people without a pre order.

Shouldn't even be up for debate. There should be NO cards up for general sale until ALL pre-orders full filled. If you do that you are only hurting your own business. We are the core base. The ppl who take time to log in and give feedback etc. We are the ppl who will come back or think twice when funnily enough I still have to buy a 5900x and a new motherboard.

Last edited:
Associate
This is my first post.

Always wanted to say this.

I have received my shipping confirmation for my Asus RTX 3080 TUF OC I was on posistion 58. So my watch here has ended here, I hope all of you a merry christmas.

This will possibly be my last time getting something from OCUK.

I just wanted to give shout out to @ScottiB thank you for keeping in touch with the community, you did really help and ignore the haters :).

I just wish OCUK would have just posted their stock information like other competitors on their main webite and be done with updating in such inconspicous ways you would have never lost any reputation or gotten so many angry and frustrated community members.

Anyways thank you and thank you again @ScottiB .

Back
Top Bottom