• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
My GPU has arrived!! https://imgur.com/0hgurZh

here is my build I just built my first gaming PC with the 3080!
https://imgur.com/tYCB6Ny

Here are my specs if anyone is interested:
RTX 3080 Gigabyte vision OC
Ryzen 7 5800X
Corsair H100i Elite capellix
MSI B550 Gaming edge WiFi
Corsair RM850x
16GB Patriot viper RGB RAM
Adata Spectrix 512GB RGB SSD
WD SATA 500GB
Corsair 4000D airflow
LL120 Fans x4

Big thanks to Gibbo and all the staff at OC they have been great and very helpful along the way. Now I can I play Fortnite at 4K. Good Luck to everyone still waiting for their GPU!
Nice system! Happy days! :p enjoy.

Associate
My GPU has arrived!! https://imgur.com/0hgurZh

here is my build I just built my first gaming PC with the 3080!
https://imgur.com/tYCB6Ny

Here are my specs if anyone is interested:
RTX 3080 Gigabyte vision OC
Ryzen 7 5800X
Corsair H100i Elite capellix
MSI B550 Gaming edge WiFi
Corsair RM850x
16GB Patriot viper RGB RAM
Adata Spectrix 512GB RGB SSD
WD SATA 500GB
Corsair 4000D airflow
LL120 Fans x4

Big thanks to Gibbo and all the staff at OC they have been great and very helpful along the way. Now I can I play Fortnite at 4K. Good Luck to everyone still waiting for their GPU!

Congratz and nice system. However someone has to take a dig at you for using it to play Fortnite... :rolleyes:

Associate
Who here is still waiting for a 3080? I've managed to get hold of FE. My waiting time here is over. good luck guys

Congrats on the FE - it's a good investment that's worth 300% more than you paid for it (assuming you paid MSRP) ;)

I think most of us posting are still waiting (I'm doing my best to get the thread to 2000 pages:D), but I'm at the stage of jumping the other way and getting a 3090 at ££££ then having to mine to make up the cost difference. :o After all it's only money... waah :confused::eek::(

Associate
@StrixGaming Hi, congratulations mate.
Did you get your delivery email last Monday?
Do you think is from this shipment that was published last Friday?

Incoming shipment:

5x Asus 3080 TUF OC
2x Gigabyte 3080 Gaming OC
1x Gigabyte 3080 Master
1x Gigabyte 3080 Extreme
5x Palit 3080 Gaming Pro
4x Palit 3080 Gaming Pro OC

Associate
@StrixGaming Hi, congratulations mate.
Did you get your delivery email last Monday?
Do you think is from this shipment that was published last Friday?

Incoming shipment:

5x Asus 3080 TUF OC
2x Gigabyte 3080 Gaming OC
1x Gigabyte 3080 Master
1x Gigabyte 3080 Extreme
5x Palit 3080 Gaming Pro
4x Palit 3080 Gaming Pro OC

no I actually received the card late March, I just built it recently. They sent me an email saying they sipped mine and it came within 2 days! Gigabyte seem to be pretty good, more shipments of gigabyte cards. Also my card is gigabyte vision 3080 which is not on there

Associate
FYI a mate was gonna build his PC as per usual but decided the only way to get a 3080 TUF was to order a prebuilt system, he ordered on 23rd Dec and today it was delivered. Not ocuk this time around.

Associate
Congrats on the FE - it's a good investment that's worth 300% more than you paid for it (assuming you paid MSRP) ;)

I think most of us posting are still waiting (I'm doing my best to get the thread to 2000 pages:D), but I'm at the stage of jumping the other way and getting a 3090 at ££££ then having to mine to make up the cost difference. :o After all it's only money... waah :confused::eek::(

You cant go wrong with 3090 for mining.
Im using my 3080Fe for mining when I'm not gaming. Im getting around £6 a day on mining. Thats around £180+ a month. Not a bad investment

Associate
Has anyone received their refund for the cancelled RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio yet?
Had my cancellation confirmation but not the refund yet - although I'm not expecting to see it for a couple more days yet. I imagine 570+ refunds is quite the chunk to have to do at once so it's probably gonna take some time as they said.

Associate
You cant go wrong with 3090 for mining.
Im using my 3080Fe for mining when I'm not gaming. Im getting around £6 a day on mining. Thats around £180+ a month. Not a bad investment

I'm doing a trickle on my 2060 when I'm not using it, bit of a reluctant conclusion it's probably the only way of getting a 30 series before we get to the order anniversary in September. Now I want a beefier PSU to be sure it can handle it and they're all out of stock too...! :confused::rolleyes:

Associate
Had my cancellation confirmation but not the refund yet - although I'm not expecting to see it for a couple more days yet. I imagine 570+ refunds is quite the chunk to have to do at once so it's probably gonna take some time as they said.

You may want to check your payment method, I received the "refund" email but have just received this:

Apologies once again for the dissapointment caused by the recent announcement made by MSI regarding the card you ordered.

Following on from the last email we sent you on 16/04 regarding the 3080 not being available a refund will be required on this item as there is no vendor support for a replacement. However depending on your payment type used, or whether or not you have other items on your order the outcome may be a little more complicated. Further details below:

1) If your order was placed via PayPal and is over 6 months old you will need to call us directly using the contact number below and provide a card number for us to refund back too, as PayPal wont allow us to process a refund back on an order over 6 months old.

2) If your order contains other items please contact us via webnote or phone to confirm if you still want the other items or a full refund processing.

3) If the order is on finance and contains other items and the order total drops by more than 50% when the GPU is remoted then the order will need to be cancelled fully.
I paid via PayPal so despite being told I've been refunded, I haven't actually. This whole thing is just ******.

Permabanned
You may want to check your payment method, I received the "refund" email but have just received this:

Apologies once again for the dissapointment caused by the recent announcement made by MSI regarding the card you ordered.

Following on from the last email we sent you on 16/04 regarding the 3080 not being available a refund will be required on this item as there is no vendor support for a replacement. However depending on your payment type used, or whether or not you have other items on your order the outcome may be a little more complicated. Further details below:

1) If your order was placed via PayPal and is over 6 months old you will need to call us directly using the contact number below and provide a card number for us to refund back too, as PayPal wont allow us to process a refund back on an order over 6 months old.

2) If your order contains other items please contact us via webnote or phone to confirm if you still want the other items or a full refund processing.

3) If the order is on finance and contains other items and the order total drops by more than 50% when the GPU is remoted then the order will need to be cancelled fully.
I paid via PayPal so despite being told I've been refunded, I haven't actually. This whole thing is just ******.

Sorry to hear this, as it's a big amount of money so understand your gutted.

Back
Top Bottom