• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Nope you just hit the jackpot a webnote response as follows 'I'm afraid it seems there has been a mix up here and the unit we received today has been misallocated to a later order due to a system error. Please accept our apologies for this.' lol
I'm not the one to start conspiracy theories buuuuuuut...... :D

Associate
This was the 3080 Gigabyte Eagle OC.
x 1 - Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3080 Eagle OC 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card

Also I went for Next Day delivery, so not sure if that counts towards anything? I haven't been able to do any work all day! It can't arrive soon enough!

Hi everyone just wondering if OC is actually still trading ? Though i would give them a call after hearing no que updates again for a couple of weeks for the line to go dead afyer 30 mins of waiting , tried other lines but no joy there either . Great customer support guys

Associate

Also I went for Next Day delivery, so not sure if that counts towards anything? I haven't been able to do any work all day! It can't arrive soon enough!
the
Hi everyone just wondering if OC is actually still trading ? Though i would give them a call after hearing no que updates again for a couple of weeks for the line to go dead afyer 30 mins of waiting , tried other lines but no joy there either . Great customer support guys
use a web note instead, they reply pretty quick

Associate
They are pretty quick when you send them a webnote

Associate
Emailed ASUS again this evening, it's nuts that OCUK haven't had any ASUS cards arrive in the last month, things are supposed to be easing up, prices are going down on the secondary market, but nowt seems to be happening, frustrating as, eepecially as I am getting low down in the list.

Associate
Emailed ASUS again this evening, it's nuts that OCUK haven't had any ASUS cards arrive in the last month, things are supposed to be easing up, prices are going down on the secondary market, but nowt seems to be happening, frustrating as, eepecially as I am getting low down in the list.
I get your frustration. I've been number 1 in the queue for the 3080 eagle for nearly a month now and @Gibbo posted they had one incoming about a week ago give or take and I'm still yet to hear anything about it.

Associate
Will 3070ti handle 4k rendering or am I better off waiting for a 3080 as I'm in no rush
yes u need the 3080, i myself have a 4k 144hz monitor and a 3080 and the 3080 is perfect for 4k gaming so yeah probably better to stay with the 3080, or get a 3080 Ti or 3090

asus most back orders so no real suprise there

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
Bit strange when someone who said they are 14th just got the dispatch email…..
Link to post please?

I have just received the shipping email for my Gigabyte Eagle!! I was 14th in the queue last update so there is definitely a fair bit of movement.
Thanks @Gibbo and @ScottiB for the run!
@Gibbo @ScottiB I was number 1 in the queue for this card? Can I get some sort of acknowledgement and information about this situation please?

Congrats dude but can't say I'm not abit peeved off because I've been number 1 for over 3 weeks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
Hey boys, everyone who's waiting on an ASUS card can relax, I just got this reply from my email I sent them, lol.

Good morning ASUS customer,

I apologise for the delay in providing your order, unfortunately there is a supply issue on many GPUs at the moment, and the 3080 is especially affected and the shortages are ongoing.

Hopefully in the coming weeks this will improve and we can fulfil your order, but I can’t provide an ETA I’m afraid.

Kind regards,

Timmy

clip_image001.jpg

Associate
Well lads, it's been a journey. I've been waiting for a 3080 ASUS TUF since the 18th of September last year and today I cancelled my order because I got a TI version instead, comes tomorrow! 10% over MSRP but it's not that bad. I was number 274 as of the 18th of June. Good luck.

Associate
Well lads, it's been a journey. I've been waiting for a 3080 ASUS TUF since the 18th of September last year and today I cancelled my order because I got a TI version instead, comes tomorrow! 10% over MSRP but it's not that bad. I was number 274 as of the 18th of June. Good luck.
Nice, enjoy the card. What one did u get?

Back
Top Bottom