• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Confirmed how? Genuine question, not trying to be sarcastic. My Ventus order is 14:30 and still haven't received it.

Well, I say confirmed - it at least doesn't seem like he's lying.

MSI 3080 Ventus 3X OC

ARCHIVE - *** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION *** - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION

He mentions 14:33 on multiple posts, and in the second link he's quoting someone who says theirs has shipped with a 14:30 time.. Of course I'm kinda taking people at their word but I'm not sure why they'd be lying? I know he's a new member, but El Muerko's been a member for 11 years (14:30 guy)

Are Mods going to start deleting posts of people putting up their queue positions?

Seems to be quite a lot of this. Some people are being told and others not. While I feel sorry for the staff at OCUK having to deal with this mess, they should all be taking the same approach. Either you tell people, or you don't.

This is not going to go down well...

Not if they're shipping them to people who ordered on the 23rd, as above.

If what you quoted is true then I am ******.

mvZRlyW.png

He's got no reason to lie, I was speccing him a new build and told him to get a 3080, but he'd be in for a long wait.

I'm in the queue for an Eagle so I'm a bit miffed as well.

At least it was a Ventus he ordered. If he ordered a Gaming Trio (my order) I would probably be quite upset.

Looks like the wait goes on; oh to have the time to feverishly search competitors for that rare 3080 that isn't snapped up in 30 seconds.

Well, I say confirmed - it at least doesn't seem like he's lying.

MSI 3080 Ventus 3X OC

ARCHIVE - *** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION *** - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION

He mentions 14:33 on multiple posts, and in the second link he's quoting someone who says theirs has shipped with a 14:30 time.. Of course I'm kinda taking people at their word but I'm not sure why they'd be lying? I know he's a new member, but El Muerko's been a member for 11 years (14:30 guy)
Thanks, appreciated.

Unfortunately that kinda means that it's not really first-come-first-served basis then. Makes the story of the guy who ordered on the 23rd and received it today more believable.

anyone knows current tuff queue time? :D

I would also like to know which one I am in the queue, I did not receive any e-mail with the actual queue, 730 pounds with the shipment and what's next for any update on the rtx 3080 tuff as long as we wait, it is not small money and people are getting more and more nervous

Thanks, appreciated.

Unfortunately that kinda means that it's not really first-come-first-served basis then. Makes the story of the guy who ordered on the 23rd and received it today more believable.

Actually my order was on the 16th, so this guy orders a week later and gets his before?

Need answers.

Maybe OcUK can publish a queue system for emails that are due to go out this weekend?

I'd like to know my position in the queue to get an email about my position in the queue for my preorder please.

(EVGA FTW3 3080 here and I'm starting to develop a sense of humour)

If what you quoted is true then I am ******.

Same, it'd be really underhand and just bad business practice. Are they doing it to make more money on the higher priced late buyers? And letting us day one people languish? If so that is p*** poor, is that even legal? Who's to say Day 1 people aren't going to sit indefinitely waiting while people come in late and get them before us?

Had an update regarding my Gigabyte order from a competitor. They are receiving their shipment for these cards at 20:00 this evening. From there, they will know the quantity and whether or not they can fulfil my order (44th in the queue - ordered at 14:13 17/09/20). They are talking like they will only get 30 in stock today, but aren't willing to release exact figures yet. I wonder why everything is such hush, hush and under NDA?
Like with here I assume that if we that have pre ordered discover how low the stock level is, we may cancel and wait or look elsewhere.

I suspect the question really being asked is whether moderation will occur if it turns out that either queue positions don't correlate to order times, or that deliveries happen that don't correlate to queue positions. e.g. if OCUK were caught in shenanigans.
Firstly, I can assure you that OCUK aren't up to any shenanigans, if that order is correct them I'm 100% sure there's a perfectly good and innocent reason why?

The only thing we are, and ever have been clamping down on is on people breaking the forum rules, talking about queue positions official or unofficial is fine :)

Back
Top Bottom