• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Not a 3080 TUF Non OC though as they are near 2000 orders not 800's and no queue update for them last week as none dispatched.

Checked Spreadsheet, last on list input 3080 TUF Non OC 4 Oct queue position 1919

Then OCUK must be royally s*rewing me over because:

Mine was placed 1st Oct.
Second options is that unofficial spreadsheet is incredibly inaccurate.

Associate
It's a lot more than a few hundred units world wide, Probably close to 30-40,000. Still not a large number world wide buy you are being utterly ridiculous with a few hundred.
I was using hyperbole, however I would disagree that they've got even 10,000 out there. And we're almost a month in.

You may feel differently, but major retailers around the world are shipping dozens a week, not the high hundreds.

Associate
Associate
That lines up with what the spreadsheet says
Then the order have to be placed before me on the same day between 12:00 - 12:30 not on 4th Oct like you wrote, unless you meant to says that the spreadsheet has been filled on 4th then that would line up with official queue.

@Mr Oblong If they hadn't have any chips then what the point of making extra pcbs, shrouds and packaging?

Last edited:
Associate
Done it before with a wireless headset that kept disconnecting after the 30 day period so, I’m willing to take the risk anyhow

Amazon has the best return policy I’ve ever had, instant refund upon dropping package off at a Hermes pick up
Not sure that’s the case with expensive electronics. I purchased a laptop but was unhappy with the performance so returned it but was notified they need to check it first and then will refund the money. Took them almost a month before the money arrived into my account...

Back
Top Bottom