• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Only just noticed that I got an email!

I am 34 in queue for the INNO3D TWIN X2 OC 3080, I am really happy about this because hopefully when they receive shipments of this card it will be more than 34 at once so I will receive the first batch this October! Let’s just hope they send more than 34 cards per batchdo you think this is possible?

Associate
I lived in China for some time, so here's some info regarding the manufacturing of these cards during the golden week.

The Golden Week break lasts a total of 8 days, from April 29th to May 5th. Factory workers usually go on break, however, depending on the company and region, some workers may work shifts. Therefore cards may or may not be manufactured during this period. If they are, due to not as many workers, not as many cards will be made compared to usual.

Associate
I lived in China for some time, so here's some info regarding the manufacturing of these cards during the golden week.

The Golden Week break lasts a total of 8 days, from April 29th to May 5th. Factory workers usually go on break, however, depending on the company and region, some workers may work shifts. Therefore cards may or may not be manufactured during this period. If they are, due to not as many workers, not as many cards will be made compared to usual.
Fortunately it’s in may

Associate
Order date: 17/09/20
Time of order:15:20:47
Card type: Asus TUF OC
Queue position: 30

I've been following these threads since launch day. Got my queue email the other day so thought I'd join the forum and share.

Permabanned
Asus GeForce RTX 3080 TUF Gaming 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card

Date ordered: 26/09/2020 23:02:15

queue position 1749
Well that is interesting. I ordered on the 20th and am position 1500-ish. So in 6 days there were 249 more orders ? Sounds low, really low.I think I got pushed at the back of the queue because I do.not have connections.

Associate
Anyone get lucky early this morning if it was even a thing?
Nothing on the FE front if thats what you mean... I am checking more frequently now (0430hrs+ BST) as its my only other card choice after the Gigabyte Vision which my order has gone pairshapped for.

Associate
Well that is interesting. I ordered on the 20th and am position 1500-ish. So in 6 days there were 249 more orders ? Sounds low, really low.I think I got pushed at the back of the queue because I do.not have connections.

It's normal. People are more reluctant to order now. We already know that this crisis is global. Nobody knows when and how many cards will arrive in the next weeks.

Back
Top Bottom