• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Just had my email for the Zotac Trinity...

Unofficial I was number 3 and official I am number 1! ordered at 14:03 on the 17th
AGayZyu

As soon I saw I was 2nd I figured you'd be first! Here's hoping we get some stock in soon!

Associate
Thank you for your pre-order for the Zotac GeForce RTX 3080 Trinity 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card on order 586####.

You are currently in queue position 32. Please keep checking your emails, we will send an update after each shipment with your new position.

Unofficial queue position: early 30s (can't remember the exact number, but close enough!)

Email dated 29th September....

Associate
Well... look at the hints I gave yesterday and look what happened today ;)

So there is a nice surprise! It was very easy to be sceptical of these emails coming imminently though, it has been lengthier wait than it needed to be.

What else have you got to hint at? :D

Tul

Tul

Associate
Hi all,
I’ve been watching the forum for days but wanted to sign up and post my queue number for others.

I ordered the Zotac Trinity OC on the 30th Sept and just got my queue position #25

Associate
You are currently in queue position 806. Eagle - 17th 22:00

bugger i am surprised that there were more eagle cards sold than the Tuff that day as i have seen ordered for the Tuff on the 18th with a lower quue position

My unoffical number was 847 so close

Well now I'm upset. I placed my order @ 17:01 for the card and a few other items and have been emailed with a queue position of 1040.

When I asked about recieving the other parts of my order separately, I was told it was fine and that it wouldn't affect my place and yet here I am, way further back with a different (much higher) order number.

Back
Top Bottom