• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
They have the data of when the orders were put in, Date ordered: 17/09/2020 15:29:49. Why even bother telling us the date ordered if they're just gonna go based off a generated order number instead.

Putting an order in does not equate to a purchase. Until payment clears you haven't purchsed anything.

Tul

Tul

Associate
They have the data of when the orders were put in, Date ordered: 17/09/2020 15:29:49. Why even bother telling us the date ordered if they're just gonna go based off a generated order number instead.

Im guessing you can order and if the payment bounces you would still have a queue number. Due to the amount of Bots that have ruined the initial pre-orders they are making sure all payments clear because arranging the shipping.

Soldato
I'm honestly not mad at OCUK as it does seem the EU/UK are completely in the dark on when the cards are crossing the pond. Why can't EVGA put out a statement to its customers in the UK. Im 12th in the queue for the EVGA ultra XC3 but thinking its gonna be next year by time we get our EVGA cards
I am 10th. Id be hugely disappointed if OCUK don't receive at least 12 this month.

Associate
well put it this way... the back end services which generate your order process + number, was so backed up and clogged.. that everyone ordering from 2pm till 5ish . was after me in the que..... I know this Coz i phoned up at 5pm and placed my order on the phone! Got my order confirmation and number straight away. By this time, the service had started catching back up and then placing people behind.. due to the order of generated order number..... Just saying....

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Anyone can tell me why on my order history on pc uk I have order
nr OC4039796 but on email confirmation from them is nr 5875390
????
One is order number (OC736334 etc) and the other is an invoice number, I believe.

OcUK Staff
Anyone can tell me why on my order history on pc uk I have order
nr OC4039796 but on email confirmation from them is nr 5875390
????
Orders are generated on the website and then downloaded to the warehouse creating a warehouse order number (as the warehouse can also take orders over the phone) OC number is the website ordernumber, the other is your warehouse ordernumber.
Please don't put your order number in public though.

Associate
Damn, shows how many people were suddenly able to order after 3pm, given mine was at 14.54 and I'm 108 in the queue, and there were nearly 300 more orders in the next 40 minutes.

There are also people at 15:15 in the 210 range, so 200 orders in 15 minutes.

I'm pretty ****** considering I got my order in at 15:29 on the 17th but people on the 18th are in front of me in the queue................. WHY DID I EVEN BOTHER BEING THERE ON LAUNCH DAY queue my arse

Have you seen my topic here?

A small (20ish) number of us apparently had some kind of order creation/sync issue, and they are going to manually fix it for us and call us up (I was told they called me first since I brought it to their attention and so was the "test case", but they would also be calling the other. I got the impression today, but I don't think that was specifically stated).

If you ordered on the 17th, but ended up with a 587xxxx order number rather than a 586xxxx one I'd guess you are likely in that group too, so wait for a phonecall and if not give them a ring tomorrow to make sure they get you sorted?

Associate
That’s mental, just goes to show how little the demand is for plait cards. I must read into them a bit more as I know other forum members have stated plait are one of the biggest manufacturers out there, they just don’t have a huge presence in the west.

Palit usually make very close to reference boards
Good cards

Back
Top Bottom