• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Sure Gibbo said about two weeks back they were expecting some Strix in. What happened to that shipment? Absolute radio silence after that

Associate
I have a sneaking suspicion that Overclockers are getting next to none of that, though. They've been making weekly shipments to the UK for the past few weeks, and barely anyone ordered Palit, and the approximate 121 orders for the month of September still haven't been completed.

I'm 122. Hopefully we will see some bigger deliveries, would be nice to get it by the end of this month.

Associate
Got lucky on last founders edition drop received the unicorn and I can tell you the thing is fantastic. Time to play more among us. Really maxes it out

Associate
Im position 48 for the eagle oc nothing yet.

Gigabyte said last week there was meant to be a delivery within 7 days to the uk of them.

Heres to hoping.
I don't think that delivery ever got sent out, a competitor has confirmed they are not arriving as expected. Whole thing is pretty annoying really, I'm certain OCUK know exactly what is due and when so the sparse info is just a pain.

Associate
Same with PNY, somewhat frustrating as we know that they are having cards delivered into the UK at a weekly rate, just not to OCUK it seems.

Yeah, or OcUK just dont update us for some reason?? Not entirely sure.

Palit have probably had the most cards shipped so far. Judging by posts on here there have been 3 to 4 shipments of Palit so far.

Damn, hoping I will have mine in no time at all. Then my mate can finally have my 2070S

Associate
The queue might be very long for this one.... Got to match that Trident Z royal...

game%20rock.jpg

Back
Top Bottom