• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I'm starting to think that because not so many ordered the Gigabyte Gaming OC as ordered other variations, they are making no effort on them and dealing with the larger queue's, Not a single mention of it and no Queue update since the very first one they sent out.

Associate
Got a 2070 super for like £300 to tide me over, am 64th in Vision queue and I ordered on the 11th, queue seems very short if anyone wants to hop in, plus theyve actually been shipping these cards..

Associate
JESUS. I JUST POSTED saying I had until tomorrow before canceling and no info and **** and BOOM.

Shipped.

I was 8th on the Q for the Giga Gaming OC

Finally Im free from this curse.

Associate
I jumped nearly 50 places in the queue for the Eagle. This must be 100% cancellations in front of me, given that they didn't ship any Eagles yet.

Don't know what to say other that this is a perfect example of how to run a business. I'm not being sarcastic. They've got a captive audience who are just throwing money at them. Gives OC license to siphon off cards that we've already paid for and put them into new builds for customers who bought literally a month after we already paid.

Yet here I am, patiently keeping my position in the queue. Maybe OC and Nvidia aren't the problem here. We are.

Associate
Got my queue update email. Gone from 240 to 230 in the TUF non-OC queue. At that rate I'll be number 1 in just under 6 months
That will be cancellations, I went from 24 to 23 on the Strix non-OC but they haven't had a single on in stock. I don't even think they exist

Back
Top Bottom