• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
...on the other hand, I had my motherboard delivered from OCUK in an outer box a while back and it's retail box looked like it was well kicked around the whole warehouse before it was boxed up so...what does it matter?

Soldato
will be quite interesting seeing our longed-for graphics cards, left on doorsteps in the pouring rain as no signatures are required these days.

My experience with DPD so far is that they have to take the photo of the parcel with the door open, thus implying that someone has accepted it.

Associate
Well that annoys me. There is an international shortage of 3080 cards and thousands of punters waiting to get one but just seen on the bay of fleas that a competitor has loads and loads of prebuilds all with a 3080 card. They all say delivery within a week or two. I’m almost tempted to get one, strip out the card and sell the bits left over, but somewhat worried I’d not make my money back.

Associate
So rumours are full lockdown from Thursday. That means my mail room will close - so either I get my TUF on Wednesday, or December - assuming it's included in the "small amount of most" which @Gibbo still couldn't be bothered to take 5 minutes and clarify on. Coz y'know, browsing the car forums is always infinitely more important than a forum full of angry customers asking for a tiny piece of information.

/rant

Associate
My experience with DPD so far is that they have to take the photo of the parcel with the door open, thus implying that someone has accepted it.

sadly though this will now happen during a lockdown on the build-up to Christmas, so I suspect delivery drivers will be somewhat stretched and will probably take shortcuts. Must say, i had a parcel delivered by Amazon on Thursday in the pouring rain and they put it in a thick clear plastic bag to keep it dry, which was nice. Not sure if that’s a new policy.

Back
Top Bottom