• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
If an order ships on a Friday will it be delivered on the Saturday or will it be Monday?
It'll be Monday unless you specified Saturday delivery. I contacted OCUK last week when I thought my eagle might be dispatched on Friday to change to a Saturday delivery but the guy said that to get delivered saturday it has to leave quite early friday and if it misses that deadline it won't be delivered until the following saturday. Seems like a crazy system, for all the hassle they have put us through they should upgrade everyone automatically to saturday delivery if possible.

Associate
My watch is over....finally. Gigabyte Eagle OC arrived a few minutes ago!

Good luck to you all and I hope some clarity/transparency/honesty comes to you soon....failing that, lots of cards :D

EDIT: From a competitor, before anyone gets their hopes up!

Associate
It'll be Monday unless you specified Saturday delivery. I contacted OCUK last week when I thought my eagle might be dispatched on Friday to change to a Saturday delivery but the guy said that to get delivered saturday it has to leave quite early friday and if it misses that deadline it won't be delivered until the following saturday. Seems like a crazy system, for all the hassle they have put us through they should upgrade everyone automatically to saturday delivery if possible.
That is such a strange system but no suprise with OC. Thanks for the info.

Associate
So I didn't check for any updates today as I was starting to give up hope for this week. Then email shipped came through. Had to read it 3 times and still didn't believe it lol. Hopefully all the rest of the stock will pick up for you guys.
The zotac queue is very short but we have waited since opening day for non ocs to come in. Maybe it won't be so long for the next batch

Back
Top Bottom