• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Wow people talking about cancelling their order, I’m 1255th in the queue for a Asus 3080 and haven’t even been told what position I am for the AMD 5900x CPU. Although they did say the first lot will start shipping in 6-8 weeks.
This is my first PC build and first time using overclockers and have to say I’m disgusted by the customer service.
They must literally have millions of £ in the bank worth of pre orders and can’t even be screwed to update anyone?? What the f?

I'll not go into details but they aren't all like this. I have orders placed with others and it's a vastly better experience.

Associate
*kev checks his emails for the 26th time to find still no queue update.sighing,he looks out of his window as the rain lightly hits the glass.as his dark mood spirals,he stares at the cold gun in his hand.would it be the answer?it would make the pain stop,he knew that much....but no...he decided..no more duckhunt,and put the nes away*

Back
Top Bottom