• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Gigabyte Gaming OC - Was in Q position 70, Now in Q position 70

LOL, time to cancel. Not bothered anyways as I have just received an MSI 3080 Gaming X Trio from Currys. Happy days.

Associate
how does the queue system work? like is it based on a specific card or brand? cause there have been inconsistent numbers for the eagle oc. some guy went down by 28. I went down by 24. someone was 4th and is still 4th this week

Each card has it's own queue. People are moving down by different amounts because it is mainly from cancellations not stock being delivered.

Associate
You have to look around, most cards aren’t available to pre-order currently but some will say pre-order.

Currently scalpers prices aren’t that much higher than ocuk... food for thought! Good luck to you.
You have to look around, most cards aren’t available to pre-order currently but some will say pre-order.

Currently scalpers prices aren’t that much higher than ocuk... food for thought! Good luck to you.

Associate
My que position for the 3080 Eagle has totally skyrocketed from 22 to 21! An unprecedented leap of a single graphics card cancellation or shippment. Such a groundbreaking achievement!

On a more serious note, my anguish over the situation is coming to a boiling point. Complete and total lack of communcation, other than these weekly que emails.
This week Gibbo has pulled up in his yellow Ferrari and graced us with his presence only once, yes he has posted twice, but that could have easily been the same post since they was nearly 20 minutes apart.
This single post pretty much explained how absolutely nothing is happening. The posts are just saying what "should" be arriving the following week, instead of information about what stock that is currently on site or just arrived onsite.
All this is commucating to me is that no stock of any brand or variant of 3070s, 3080s or 3090s have arrived on site at Overclockers at all this week, because I can't see any information regarding it. So boiling it down, the communcation I'm receiving is; "this particular brand and variant of the card SHOULD be here next week, we will NOT inform you if it does or doesn't arrive"
I will highlight this once again, when a company is sat on £660 of my money for 64 days, then this abomination of customer service is absolutely unacceptable.
I usually have a lot of patience for these kind of circumstances. But there is only so many times I can read "Its not our fault" and passing of the blame in forum posts before that patience comes to a swifter halt than Overclockers communcation.

Associate
Just got my email update for the Asus Tuff OC

You are currently in queue position 901

Thankfully I have an email above it with the tracking info for a Palit Gaming Pro 3080, Estimated delivery Tuesday Nov 24th :)

Associate
19 to 12 Palit 3080 OC. Thats 14~ places in 3 weeks. Think imma cancel on Monday and turn to PartAlert. Likely to pay more but I'd almost rather give a competitor extra money than let OC have it at this point.

Back
Top Bottom