• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
They do not care if you will never buy from them again. If you are a discerning consumer, you have no value to them. They will get a good percentage of sales from their robotic, brain washed regulars and secure the rest from people who buy based on price and availability. They only need a small percentage of the total tech sales in the UK. You might not like it but what you, me and the hundreds of other disgruntled people here think is neither here nor there to them. Sad but true.
I agree with this. So many brain washed people buy from them. So many posts I've seen where people say 'oh I bought from OC many many times even though the price was higher than other etailers'... More fool them.

Associate
i hope so just paid for mine today still waiting to here where i am in que , Ill let you know so we get a good idea how many are selling.
Im not really expecting anything until next year but sooner would be a bonus as my 1080Ti has just died , So im running a 1050Ti @1080p on a 1440p panel and it looks *****.
Yeah please do! Be nice to have an idea of where the wait times are headed!
I feel the pain. I upgraded my monitors recently, and as well as my 1070ti has done me for a couple years, its starting to get rather outdated now ‍

Associate
My 3090 Arrived from the competition. just filled in my cancelation form on the Zotac 3080, I wish you all the best and have a lovely Christmas.

Associate
Opened the stock notification at 22:22 within 10 seconds, added to basket, got to checkout: "We cannot process this order"

Competitor's website is such **Fully Star out all swearing ** I can't stand it.
If it's where I'm thinking I got the notification at 22:08 through another channel . The one you talked about did come in well late

I agree with this. So many brain washed people buy from them. So many posts I've seen where people say 'oh I bought from OC many many times even though the price was higher than other etailers'... More fool them.
you say. That but yeah I have always used oc knowing they cost more purely because they have always been so good on delivery and even after sales. So. Etimes the extra is worth it.

Associate
I knew these cards were coming in.
I went on a live chat and called the competitor every day to get as much information as I could.
There were only 50 that were delivered on the 20th. I knew it would take 24-48 hours, so I had no sleep since the 20th and spammed F5.

I finally got one.

There will be 10 more on Thursday. They will show up then or Friday. This could change though.

Good luck! I hope you manage to get one :)

Associate
I just picked up a Tuf OC from a competitor for £750. 3-10 days delivery. They might still have some if you check now as they had 10 when I bought - you need a business account though, and a stomach for spicy food. GL

The Tuf OC wasn't my first choice, but everything I've read suggests its a good card, so I'm happy...providing it actually arrives - it all seemed too easy! I'll keep my pre-order here until I have it in my hands.

Associate
Must say I hate the spicy foods website. Shows as in stock but pick-up only then you go to checkout and says not available at stores near you!

Think we are all after the same TUF this evening but congrats to those who got it!

Associate
Must say I hate the spicy foods website. Shows as in stock but pick-up only then you go to checkout and says not available at stores near you!

Think we are all after the same TUF this evening but congrats to those who got it!

Not the regular customer entrance for spicy food, you need to go in the trade entrance. I got it with free delivery.

Back
Top Bottom