• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I honestly admire you @Thatchappers. Seriously.

You are prepared to put across a point of view that is at odds with how most people are feeling. You are prepared to take flack from said people for expressing your view and that is admirable.

The fact that you are prepared to defend a company that is sitting on a large amount of your cash really only highlights how friggin cowardly the paid staff are for not bothering to do what you are doing for free.

You’ve put more effort into appeasing angry customers in the last few hours than ‘they’ have all week.

In case it’s unclear, I’m not taking the p, I’m being serious, your efforts only serve to highlight how bad ‘they’ are. If a genuine punter is prepared to stick his neck out for OCUK why the fark can’t they?
TRUE

Associate
Just remember everybody...
"Overclockers UK is one of the biggest and oldest NVIDIA partners and we will be one of the first companies to get stock."

:).........

Associate
Yeah these “okay amount” orders are just ridiculous.

OCuk still have £4,000 of mine for a completely new build, I am done waiting, going to cancel tomorrow and go for the same build but with a 3090 with a competitor, I’m done waiting for OC to pull their finger out and I’m not waiting till 2021.... This is absolutely ridiculous

Good luck everyone I wish you well on your wait!

Back
Top Bottom