• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
question for gibbo:

did "okay" always mean around 20 non-oc TUF 3080s?
did you get less than you were expecting?
how many went into pre-builts or were otherwise diverted?

Associate
Going to have to get a stop gap at this rate... I'm building first pc for son later next year, I might invest in his card early. Anyone got some 150 quid ideas? I'm thinking 1660 for 1080p

Associate
Q# 173 to 48..... Don't care how or who.... I could see mine delivered soon.. Or soonish (salestaxappilessodoesfinanceoptionsandsomecrazyupsdpdstealing) wahoooooooo

Oh that's for the TUF 3080 Oh see version

Associate
Im position 8 for an EVGA ftw3 ultra, I was 21 last friday! I was expecting to be position 19 or so, im pleased( how sick eh? ). I hope im in that next bastardi*g batch

Associate
The better competitor has up that they expect stock of both TUF OC & Non-OC models for next week and the week after, if that's true I think we can probably expect at least something here (showing that ASUS has finally started shipping more cards)...

If said company can tell us what they expect in the next 2 weeks, why can't OCUK?

Associate
I've just had a dispatch email for my MSI Trio. I was queue position 36 last week.

I ordered at 15:12 on 17/09. I cannot quite believe it especially as no one else has posted of a dispatch who may be above me in the queue.

Associate
From 76 last Friday to...64 today for the auros master 3080,averaging about 10 places a week,give or take.on a totally unrelated topic,I've got into the secondary hobby of watching paint dry.its got all the suspense and nail biting drama of queue update Friday but with more action and edge of your seat intrigue

Associate
question for gibbo:

did "okay" always mean around 20 non-oc TUF 3080s?
did you get less than you were expecting?
how many went into pre-builts or were otherwise diverted?

Follow up question if I may:

Why can the large competitor say a proper number, yet we have to have this bloody ‘Allo, Allo’ code nonsense.

Eg: “We are expecting 39 TUFs this week”

or even:

“I’m sorry to say that of the 39 TUFs we were expecting, only 19 came”

or (This works best if you can say it like Avon Barksdale”):

“s’up homies. We got 50 TUFs in this week, but we put 9 aside for prebuilts, and sold 10 to that ebay store for above MSRP. Alwayz Bidnezz”

Back
Top Bottom