• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Wow, I’ve moved 2 places in a week on the Asus 3080 OC and seeing as none have come in that’s 2 cancelled below me

position 443 now...

Just to throw some salt in that huge wound that was my patience they send me some emails regarding some deals they think I’m going to interested in

Associate
Gave it up as a bad job and got an MSI GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X VENTUS 3X OC elsewhere. More than I wanted to spend really but cant be bothered waiting 3 months when I can have it within a few days. I'll make it last a while and wait a little longer to upgrade the CPU/Memory and motherboard once prices and availability are back to sensible levels. I can cope with my CPU being a bottleneck. Good luck to you all.

Associate
Tuf Non Oc, Order on launch day, 17:30.

Last week 219, this week 189.

Put that on my stone if I expire before completion. ;), before all the family stuff.

Associate
Was queue position 1300 on ASUS TUF 3080 Non OC. Cancelled my order on Tuesday and ordered Palit Gaming Pro 3080 OC and now position 82. Wouldd have preferred the ASUS card but seeing as I have gained over 1200 places, I'll take that

Associate
No, I think you should always be honest, and specific where possible. The problem is, being specific in this case will lead to people being let down, no matter how much OC might try to qualify the numbers with "subject to change". People will see the numbers and get excited. If they're managing to overpromise and underdeliver while being as vague as this, imagine what it'd be like if they did provide dates!

I'm happy with the weekly queue emails tbh. I know that, no matter what OC say, the delivery estimates will always be subject to change, so it doesn't matter to me. The queue number keeps going down, and the card gets here when it gets here. All I'm really saying is that they've had a steaming turd dropped in front of them and they have to try and polish it up in a way that keeps 2-3000 customers minimum, who've all shelled out the thick end of a grand for a product, happy. It's an impossible task.

They themselves produced the big steaming Turd in the first place though, does not matter how they polish it they cannot get away from the fact that the mess here is from their making.
Stock globally may be short but they are making an art form of not getting any at all for weeks on end.

Associate
36 must have been shipped at least as I was 36 last week and got my dispatch notice at 17:40 tonight. Why they haven't mentioned of a delivery is beyond me. Yet more ****-tier communication.

Thanks for the info bud, yeah I don't think I'll be making another order here again. Communication has been embarrassing throughout the whole process.

Associate
Well I was expecting to get my card this week after Gibbos usual crappy and vague “update” that there was an “ok” amount of ASUS 3080s incoming, seeing as I was 37 in the queue. I have now dropped to 17 in queue so it looks like only 20 max shipped. Why no explanation @Gibbo ??????

Back
Top Bottom